Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Here Comes The Bride!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:13 AM
  • 17 Replies
  • 947 Total Views

Yesterday was my DH and my 14th anniversary...which means it's 14 years we haven't killed one another!!  Pretty good eehh?

sidesplittinglaughter

Last night Michael asked to see our wedding photo and I showed it to him and he was like "WOW Daddy's hair is black Mommy"  I BURST out laughing!!

That got me thinking after Mousie, Maria, Mel and Cindy all contacted me this morning about the mission.  Don't ask why I thought about this, it really has nothing to do with the mision.  But I wanted to share with you guys my wedding photo and wedding song anyway.

Here is our wedding photo....

This is my fil's back yard.  We had the wedding, reception and we took ALL the photos in the same location!!  Which was nice because once you were parked, you could stay there until you were ready to leave to go home!

Here is one of my favorites....

And our wedding song was.....

Share your wedding photos and your song, we'd love to see them!!

People need to understand that children with special needs are not sick. They are not searching for a cure, just acceptance.   Admin 40ish and Beyond.  Come join the fun at 40ish and Beyond....www.cafemom.com/group/7446    Check out my blog at http://cakesbycakechic.blogspot.com/

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smokeybear
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:18 AM

oh I love that song!   Great pictures Jeanne, go a little lump in my throat ~ thanks for sharing!   HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! 

***a plug for Dana63 mission.....Jeanne is working hard to free our four sisters from the dungeon - please look around the group and find the clues to free the sisters from the dungeon***   CHARM THIS POST CONGRATS!!!   Billy is a fein for charms!!!  

CONGRATS JEANNE!

BaBeezandMe
by CakeChic on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:21 AM

I'm trying!

jmpj8107
by Jennifer on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:34 AM

Here's pictures of our wedding on April 24, 2009.  As it was a 2nd marriage for both of us and the 1st ones were religious, we just got married by the JP at the courthouse.  We were planning to get married in August, but, well, we had a good reason to move it up to April...  The glow on my face, particularly in the second picture, is evidence of the fact that I was in the throws of pneumonia and was running a high fever before the day was over.

We took our friends to dinner at McCormick and Schmick's steak and seafood restaurant.  I was feeling so lousy I had a hard time eating my dinner!  Not the wedding we originally planned, but, there you go!

BaBeezandMe
by CakeChic on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:37 AM

I love your wedding photo.  Even though you were under the weather, you're still a beautiful bride.  Your husband is very handsome!

smokeybear
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:40 AM

Beautiful pictures jmpj!   You both look so happy - congrats!!

firemouse23
by Platinum sister on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Awe Jeanne...such a beautiful bride you were.  Congrats on the 14 years!!!

Beautiful pics jmp!! 

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:33 AM

You all look gorgeous and I love the detail and satin in your gown.

sonogal
by Gold sister on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:35 AM
Congrats Jeanne & Chuck! What a beautiful wedding!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sonogal
by Gold sister on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:36 AM
Great pics jmpj! You look beautiful!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjs702006
by Carla - Survivor on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:17 PM

We got married on Valentines Day...notice my husband's tie with the tazmanian devil and hearts, LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)