Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GOOD MORNING SUNDAY!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:23 AM
  • 36 Replies
  • 985 Total Views
1 mom liked this

GOOD MORNING LADIES!! HAPPY SUNDAY......BABY ITS COLD OUTSIDE...16 DEGREES!!!!!!!drinking SIPPING MY COFFEE, TRYING TO WAKE UP....WHATS YOUR PLANS FOR TODAY.... ME IM JUST DOING LAUNDRYdrowning in laundry, AND STAYING HOME... BOUGHT DONUTS FOR ALL MY SISSYS THIS MORNING....ENJOY!!!!     http://coffeeanddonutss.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Donut-Dunkin.jpg

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Morning Sissys!!

I have a paper due today and then I have more packing to do later on. Tinker is out of school tomorrow and I think her room is next to be packed.. I am not sure what is on the menu but I know it will be something that will keep us warm today.. It is cold out there but not half as cold as it is in NY...

Thanks for the donuts!! Love you all!! <3

VTHaven
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Oh Suzi...you know a way to a girls heart with those donuts! LOL I'm such a donut hound...should have been a cop I guess.

I'm not feeling well today. Off to a very slow start...on my second cup of coffee and still can't seem to find motivation. I think I'm coming down with something, but my body is doing a good job at fighting it off right now...but it may be a battle that lasts a while.

It's cold here too 4.5 when I looked at our digital thermometer just minutes ago. I woke up to find a large dog crapping in my yard! I hate that!!!! I have a duty pen for my animals because I don't want my kids having to watch out for landmines every time they go outside.

Not much for duties today here either. A little laundry...a little grocery shopping...and a LOT of rest is on tap for me!

suzi960
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:59 AM

I HOPE YOU START TO FEEL BETTER.. I WAS SICK LAST WEEK, WENT ON Z PACK, IM A LITTLE BETTER, BUT I CANT STOP COUGHING..ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY....

Quoting VTHaven:

Oh Suzi...you know a way to a girls heart with those donuts! LOL I'm such a donut hound...should have been a cop I guess.

I'm not feeling well today. Off to a very slow start...on my second cup of coffee and still can't seem to find motivation. I think I'm coming down with something, but my body is doing a good job at fighting it off right now...but it may be a battle that lasts a while.

It's cold here too 4.5 when I looked at our digital thermometer just minutes ago. I woke up to find a large dog crapping in my yard! I hate that!!!! I have a duty pen for my animals because I don't want my kids having to watch out for landmines every time they go outside.

Not much for duties today here either. A little laundry...a little grocery shopping...and a LOT of rest is on tap for me!

patlizvic
by Sister on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Good morning! Right now I'm sitting here with dye on my hair. Got to cover up those greys. Youngest has a basketball game today. Then movie taking her to the movies. You all have a great day!

MarthaCrocker
by Lisa on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Morning All, Just having my coffee and watching Christopher play quietly .... Thank God. I started to feel like crap last night and cant shake it, High Note my Aunt went to visit someone else , YYYYAAAAYYYYY!!!!! Cant wait till she forgets where Im at LOL...Other than that , Im baking again today  and watching more decorator classes. Kids have put their orders in LOL  Gab wants a Cheeta cake, and Chris wants a castle.... OK   But Ive got some laundry, and some vacuming and have to strip beds, havent decided on dinner yet, either stuffed shells again , or stuffed chicken breast, mashed taters, and a vege??? Still thinking though, I hate chicken.... Its cold as hell out side the news said it was 13 whole degrees outside and Hannibal is loving it, hes nuts....

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:33 AM

Quoting VTHaven:

get to feeling better!!

I know I hate it when someone walks their dogs and they stop by my house as well.. What you do is go to the dollar store and get those doggie poopy bags and then make a sign and say " if your dog poops, be kind and scoop, we even provide bags" and if it is a dog that the owner just lets out I would make a small gift basket and do the same thing. I know lame but they will get the message that you rather not clean up other pets business and that your children don't deserve to walk out and have to doge landmines.

Come join 40ish and beyond for a Healthier you in 2012 www.cafemom.com/group/7446

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Quoting MarthaCrocker:

Morning All, Just having my coffee and watching Christopher play quietly .... Thank God. I started to feel like crap last night and cant shake it, High Note my Aunt went to visit someone else , YYYYAAAAYYYYY!!!!! Cant wait till she forgets where Im at LOL...Other than that , Im baking again today  and watching more decorator classes. Kids have put their orders in LOL  Gab wants a Cheeta cake, and Chris wants a castle.... OK   But Ive got some laundry, and some vacuming and have to strip beds, havent decided on dinner yet, either stuffed shells again , or stuffed chicken breast, mashed taters, and a vege??? Still thinking though, I hate chicken.... Its cold as hell out side the news said it was 13 whole degrees outside and Hannibal is loving it, hes nuts....

Auntie left me over 20 yrs ago and I am happy she left. Get to feeling better!!

Come join 40ish and beyond for a Healthier you in 2012 www.cafemom.com/group/7446

bjfreeman1
by Miller Time,R.I.P. on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Good morning...

Mariagma3
by Maria - Midwest Lady on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Good morning! I just have to do laundry, and maybe groceries. Thanks for the donuts, Suzi, yummy! Have a great day everyone! drowning in laundryshopping

suzi960
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:40 AM

i have to do groceries too, but dont want to go out there.. its too cold..

Quoting Mariagma3:

Good morning! I just have to do laundry, and maybe groceries. Thanks for the donuts, Suzi, yummy! Have a great day everyone! drowning in laundryshopping

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)