• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Husband

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:27 AM
  • 40 Replies
  • 689 Total Views
1 mom liked this
Where did you meet your husband?
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mariagma3
by Maria - Midwest Lady on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:32 AM
2 moms liked this

I met my hub New Year's Eve, 1989 at a party sponsored by the Legion Hall in the town where I lived. I was with this awful guy, he left me at our table, Ray came over and started talking to me, we danced, etc; the rest is history! Ugghh, I couldn't stand that jerk! Glad I found my baby that night!

crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:13 AM
3 moms liked this
He lived in the same apt complex as I did, he drives a rig and where he parked one night I was blocked in the next morning. I knew which apt he lived in and after banging on his door and chewing him up one side an down the other he moved, he claimed it was love at first sight...it took me awhile..haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Travelagtmom
by Sister on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Yahoo personals...first "in person" meeting...Denny's at midnight for cheesecake. 7.5 years ago :)
We are very happy. Got married last August, beach wedding. Life could not be better!
harleychk32
by Sister on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:22 AM
We dated in hs in 1985, broke up after two month, I was freshman, he a spohomore, loved him all thru hs, we hooked up occasionally, he graduated, went to basic in 88, I graduated and went to college in 89. He married and divorced in 90's, I married and divorced also, met back up after both moving back to hometown and have been back together since 02, married in 04!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by Gold sister on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:29 AM

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:32 AM
2 moms liked this

We had many mutual friends. We were always at the same gatherings, and one day he finally asked for my number. I knew he was interested, but never asked for my number. When he finally did, I told him he couldn't have it, but I would take his. He later confessed that he was stunned by my rudeness. I didn't try to call him for several weeks and had lost his number and had to hunt it down through friends. His six year old grandson answered when I called and told me that I should date his grandpa (he wasn't home). I was a sucker for the little one who sounded very adorable.

momma2bubbas
by Bronze sister on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:53 AM

At his place of employment.  :D

valleymomma1
by Silver sister on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:32 AM
A bar
IamLucky
by Sister on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I had went thru a divorce in 97 and started partying at a local club... long story short I first married at 18 we had been together for junior and senior year and married 1 month after graduation.  We divorced after 8 years and 3 boys.  I kinda went alittle wild... partying, drinking when I went out...etc.  Well one of my friends at the club (country western)  said her husband was being a douche and asked me to ride with her to check on him.  So I did.  Well we found him at a neighbors house, drinking with his brother and friends.  His brother saw me and the next day she called and asked me over for spaghetti dinner,  Said she had someone who wanted to meet me.  I went over and it was my now hubs.  After 8 months of going out... him quiting drinking we moved in together and 5 months later we got married.  Now its 13 years later and we have 4 children together, my older boys consider him their father and he is the love of my life and my best friend.  Not the best way to meet someone but it worked for me.  He is a great husband, father and friend.

suzi960
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:48 AM
2 moms liked this

we were partners in a bridal party....we were the tallest couple..lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)