Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

online zoo (do you have a pet) ?

Posted by   + Show Post

meet my pet fish his name is "FLUE"...he's a pacu (relative of the pirhanna)...i've had him for 12 years...he lives in a 90 gallon tank and consumes table food...what i eat...he eats...lol...he loves turkey bacon, bananas, dry oatmeal, and pasta 

by on Jan. 22, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Replies (141-144):
valleymomma1
by Bronze sister on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow he is big we used to have some good size fish our friend adopted them.   I have a dog her name is lily she's a sweet.

g

MommyMojo
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this

The brown one is Coco and the cream one is Lulu.  They are sisters and we rescued them.  Coco sings with us and Lulu loves to eat your ears.

cuteoverload
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:22 PM

1.Flu shots

Where is the vaccine that makes it impossible to hear another person complain about the flu?

2.Award season

I think I've finally perfected my acceptance speech for when I win an award for my performance in "I never got that text

3.Road rage

The only time I ever contemplate committing crimes is when one too many pedestrians decide to mosey their way across the street.

4.Life isn't fair

When did we all agree that "Life isn't fair" is a perfect excuse to treat people like crap?

5.Morning cycle

By the time I accept the fact that I have to get out of bed in the morning, I already resent that I'll have to get up tomorrow too.

6.Slight differences

My boyfriend seems to think I hold grudges but I like to think of it more as remembering facts.

7.Honesty hour

In 2013 I'm replacing every LOL with SAL for "smiled a little" because I want to be more honest with my friends.

8.Technology advances

I'm still waiting for the day when it isn't rude to text more interesting people at the family dinner table.

9.Married bliss

My husband and I have been together for so long that nouns do not exist in our language. It's either a "thingy" or a "you know".

10.Toddler problems

Can someone explain why the object has to puncture my eyeball every time my toddler wants to show me something?

11.True friendship

The only true friends I have are the ones whose birthdays I remember without Facebook.

12.Lifestyle changes

I didn't make a New Years resolution because at this point I have no intentions on changing my lifestyle.

13.Vices

My conscience is the thing that hurts when my vices have made the rest of me feel great.

14.Past mistakes

I'd like to take this time to apologize sincerely to naps for being such a jerk in kindergarten.

15.Joys of motherhood

In case you're considering motherhood, my daughter just threw a fit for 20 minutes because I wouldn't let her watch Brave for the tenth time today.

16.Holiday hookups

I didn't have any mistletoe this year, so I just kissed my ex under the influence.

17.Friendship

A true friend would never set their ringtone to the same tune as your alarm clock.

18.Calls from home

When we're on the phone my mom likes to play 20 questions, except its 500 questions about why I'm still single.

19.Money problems

The only issue I have with money and wealth is that too much of it belongs to people who aren't me.

20.Internet addictions

No matter how tired I claim to be, if there's a computer in front of me, I will stay up an extra three hours.

25beengoodtome
by Crazy LiL' Sister on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:35 PM

LOVE your roommates! And your bright, spotless home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN