Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

online zoo (do you have a pet) ?

Posted by   + Show Post

meet my pet fish his name is "FLUE"...he's a pacu (relative of the pirhanna)...i've had him for 12 years...he lives in a 90 gallon tank and consumes table food...what i eat...he eats...lol...he loves turkey bacon, bananas, dry oatmeal, and pasta 

by on Jan. 22, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Replies (61-70):
chgomom
by Bronze sister on Jan. 23, 2012 at 3:40 PM

3 dogs, two cats, two rabbits, a turtle.

Elise1968
by Sister on Jan. 23, 2012 at 3:45 PM

"Bailey" my 3 year old shih tzu / pekingese

"Harley" - my almost 5 year old Shih Tzu

lauriebash
by on Jan. 23, 2012 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this

We have a zoo, but nothing unusual like yours!

We have Julie

Dickie Doodle

Gunther

My baby, Pearl  don't know why her pic is so little?

And Mr. Roman Stray

a coyote snatched his leg last year, and he STill refuses to live in the house! We make him go in our bike shop at night. Makes him very angry. lol

BeanieBlue
by Silver sister on Jan. 23, 2012 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this

This is my baby girl Boots! She is 16 months old....

and she's spoiled completely ROTTON!!!! lol

shadenn766
ok, I cant get into any group...whats going on with this site?????, anybody else having trouble?
Yesterday at 11:37 AM
by Platinum sister on Jan. 23, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Quoting lauriebash:

We have a zoo, but nothing unusual like yours!

We have Julie

Dickie Doodle

Gunther

My baby, Pearl  don't know why her pic is so little?

And Mr. Roman Stray

a coyote snatched his leg last year, and he STill refuses to live in the house! We make him go in our bike shop at night. Makes him very angry. lol

very nice looking cats..sorry that one was hurt :(

shadenn766
ok, I cant get into any group...whats going on with this site?????, anybody else having trouble?
by Platinum sister on Jan. 23, 2012 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Elise1968:

"Bailey" my 3 year old shih tzu / pekingese

"Harley" - my almost 5 year old Shih Tzu

your dog is a football fan?...lol..

IamLucky
by Sister on Jan. 23, 2012 at 6:43 PM

We have a black chi named Peter Pan and he is scared of his own shadow so I cant get a good pic.  Our newest addition is two dumbo eared rats.  I hate rats...lol.  Kids told me it was a hamster when they called from our bosses house and I said sure.  NOPE RATS.  But so far they are ok.  Still haven't held one its been 4 days.  Kids love em.  Their names are Hobo and Bobo.

I had to scratch his belly to get a pic lol

This is BoBo

This is HoBo

The tail is what gets me the most. 

shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Jan. 23, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Quoting IamLucky:

We have a black chi named Peter Pan and he is scared of his own shadow so I cant get a good pic.  Our newest addition is two dumbo eared rats.  I hate rats...lol.  Kids told me it was a hamster when they called from our bosses house and I said sure.  NOPE RATS.  But so far they are ok.  Still haven't held one its been 4 days.  Kids love em.  Their names are Hobo and Bobo.

I had to scratch his belly to get a pic lol

This is BoBo

This is HoBo

The tail is what gets me the most. 

oh my word lucky ...i dont think i could stand to be in the same room as hobo...his tail would scare me to no end...lol...sheesh

tsk tsk

shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Jan. 23, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Quoting chgomom:

3 dogs, two cats, two rabbits, a turtle.

i had a turtle when i was a kid..named it henry until it laid eggs...then henry became henriette :)

o and do you have pics of your cats?

cricketsmith
by on Jan. 23, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting cricketsmith:

This is our kitty cat Harley.  He's two.  He's a big ham...acts like a dog most days. We forget he's really a cat!  He loves people and being in the middle of everyone's business, he even chases the kids around and plays fetch.  My children want to get a bearded dragon this summer. However, I'm not sure how Harley would react.

hello harley... is that one of those lil kitty condos?...looks nice n cozy and if harley lets you get the bearded dragon...post a pic and let us see it :)

Yes, it's a cheap kitty condo! ;-) lol. We want to get him a bigger one, but they are so expensive.  Maybe one day.  Yes, if we get the dragon, I'll be sure to post a pic.

Tripping Tuesdays

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)