Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats Your Ultimate Pet Peeve

Posted by   + Show Post

1. Terrible Customer Service
2. Inconsiderate People
by on Jan. 30, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Replies (61-70):
Lovingmyland
by Dee on Jan. 31, 2012 at 12:54 PM

There are several about people in general that are annoying....many people have said rude or disrespectful, i would also include liars (for me, just getting over a 2 year relationship with a man that lied often...of course, i didn't know about it until about a month ago)....if i can't trust you to be a friend, how can there be more to build on in a relationship, ya know?    Anyway, just venting  :-)  Thanks for listening.

deesam
by Twins on Jan. 31, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Oh def number 2, good thing I don't carry a conceled weapon.

You know I can here in  AZ  cowgirl

happinessforyou
by Sister on Jan. 31, 2012 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Chronic lateness!

happinessforyou
by Sister on Jan. 31, 2012 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe they can't count???

Quoting authentic:

Quoting BL2010:

Went out for late lunch yesterday. The bill came to $29.18, Gave the waitress $40.00, change received was $10.75. I HATE when restaurants round off the bill especially to their favor. Granted it was only 7 cents, but if they do that to all their customers think of the money they make.

WOW.. I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DID THAT..

happinessforyou
by Sister on Jan. 31, 2012 at 1:13 PM

When I'm on the phone with someone & the person is having another, completely separate, conversation with someone else on their end.

People who talk loudly on their cellphones in a restauarnt while sitting at their table. Please move to the foyer or outside!

People who text or answer calls on their cellphones repeatedly while we are out to dinner together. That's rude!

THIS TOO PLEASE!!!

momofsixangels
by Silver sister on Jan. 31, 2012 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

People that dont say excuse me or thank-you

People that judge others by their looks

Kids that bully

People who dont use their turn signals

dobrd
by Silver sister on Jan. 31, 2012 at 7:16 PM

authentic, People who try pushing their views on you.. People who don't keep their promises.. Anyone who inflicts cruelty on animals, kids, elderly.. Take Care, Donna....

heart2hart
by New sister on Feb. 1, 2012 at 12:22 PM

you rockI don't like people that blame everyone else for there problems; its everyone elses fault except theirs; For those people  who blame everyone else for their troubles :   Look in the mirror and tell yourself I AM A IDIOT  because that is how you look and act 2 the rest of us

thank you for letting me share    

suzi960
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 1:48 PM

YES, YES AND YES (UNLESS THEIR TAKING AN EMERGENCY CALL FROM THEIR KIDS OR SOMETHING LIKE  THAT)

Quoting happinessforyou:

When I'm on the phone with someone & the person is having another, completely separate, conversation with someone else on their end.

People who talk loudly on their cellphones in a restauarnt while sitting at their table. Please move to the foyer or outside!

People who text or answer calls on their cellphones repeatedly while we are out to dinner together. That's rude!

THIS TOO PLEASE!!!

chickychatter
by Bronze sister on Feb. 1, 2012 at 3:11 PM

I absolutely cannot stand it when people poke me when they talk to me. I have a friend who constantly taps me if I'm not looking at her when she talks to me and DO NOT TRY TO HOLD A CONVERSATION WITH ME WHEN I AM ON THE PHONE WITH SOMEONE ELSE!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)