Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you wanting for Valentine's Day?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:00 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 257 Total Views
I look forward to getting a homemade card from my 8 year old son. I just adore his cards! My hubby is not romantic so I don't expect much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
janomoma
by Menopause Queen on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:23 AM

we are going to celebrate when my 8yr dd gets time off for presidents holiday...we are going to the ocean..on the actual day we are going to make a special dinner for dad when he gets home from work...hubby and i celebrated last weekend with lunch and a matineemovie just the two of us...which doesnt happen to often...bunch of roses

redpatz
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:33 AM
I have no SO so expecting nothing there. My youngest is 13, idk if he will make anything for me this year or not. I hope so. I'm getting to the point where my boys are just about all grown:(
suzi960
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:51 AM

I USUALLY GET CARDS AND FLOWERS... I DONT REALLY WANT ANYTHING....

bjfreeman1
by Miller Time,R.I.P. on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:17 AM

All's I need is for Mikey to remember me.  You know, to tell me Happy Valentine's day.  That's it.

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:48 AM

What do I want??? Well a 6 month trip to Europe starting with Paris. This really cool looking sports car that I have my eye on, a nice two bedroom flat in NYC to visit, another in Hawaii, and a villa in Napa valley.

What I'll get? Chocolate covered cherries and a card and possibly some flowers.

wink mini

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:09 PM

dh said the other day he wanted to get dd and I something..not sure what he has plans for lol...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)