Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your Thought on this pic........

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:45 AM
  • 57 Replies
  • 968 Total Views

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Budlady
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I think well Put I have tatoos so I know the feeling lol

MomsTaxiAndATM
by 40ish Angel on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:50 AM
2 moms liked this

Tattoos are becoming the norm in our society and I think some of us old farts are just going to have to get use to it. (lol) Quite a difference the jacket makes though, eh? (lol) IMO

Jerzymom
by Susanne on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:50 AM
4 moms liked this

I think the message is "Don't judge a book by it's cover"  don't judge someone by their looks.

happygolucky106
by Wild Black Stallion on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this

It got me wondering I guess,,I never pictured my doctor that way, butafter reading it,,how true how true. I wanted a tat but no one will do it cuz I,m diabetic..This makes a person open their eyes to not be quick to judge,,

bjfreeman1
by Miller Time,R.I.P. on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:00 AM
4 moms liked this

I love it because it is so true.  You can't judge a person by how they look.  You have to go deeper.  I know biker's that have hearts of gold but you wouldn't know it to look at them.

cjcharlie1959
by Dungeon Queen on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I have no piercings (including ears) or body art or tattoos.  Why? "I DON'T LIKE NEEDLES"  The jacket does make a different.  Why?  You don't see the tattoos. 

brighteyes112
by Sweet Thang on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:27 AM

This!

Quoting Jerzymom:

I think the message is "Don't judge a book by it's cover"  don't judge someone by their looks.

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:31 AM
2 moms liked this

fine... but I still do not like the look of tattoos.

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Interesting, however he can hide his tats. How about someone that has a different form of self expression such as extreme hair color or cut or clothing? Are you able to still look past it since they can't hide it?

We had an incident at the high school just this week regarding people's form of self expression, that was targeted at our emo and punk students. The group who was against them was other kids, some would consider "good kids." 

I won't say what the exact exchange of violent reaction was targeted at the emo/punk students since it's under investigation but let me tell you it is very serious and has far reaching consequences if the so called "good kids" carry out their threat.

LFosterfarm
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:54 AM

I think it's a shame that kids have to judge each other so harshly for either being different or expressing themselves!  and it's so prevelant now a days that they're making all sorts of movies and shows about it!

Quoting rosebud727:

Interesting, however he can hide his tats. How about someone that has a different form of self expression such as extreme hair color or cut or clothing? Are you able to still look past it since they can't hide it?

We had an incident at the high school just this week regarding people's form of self expression, that was targeted at our emo and punk students. The group who was against them was other kids, some would consider "good kids." 

I won't say what the exact exchange of violent reaction was targeted at the emo/punk students since it's under investigation but let me tell you it is very serious and has far reaching consequences if the so called "good kids" carry out their threat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)