Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

any ideas? update!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:16 PM
  • 27 Replies
  • 506 Total Views
I have been having trouble walking! mu upper right thigh by the area it bends is in pain! it especially hurts after I rest it. I was thinking syatic (sp)nerve but I dont have any back pain! I take pain pills daily for another unrelated issue but gives no relief..any ideas? and also if I am laying flat on my back I cant lift my leg without pain in thigh..just werid cause I dont remember doing anything

okso my doctor said it was a pulled muscle! I dont recall doing anything but as we get older strange things happen..lol..
so today the pain is still there not as bad but still present! I will keep doing the heating pad and just rest! hopefully will be ok for work Saturday!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzi960
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:19 PM
It can be siatica momma .. Just a thought..that's what the symptoms sound like ..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wodntulk2kno1
by Sister on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this
thats my first thought too. but its just the upper thigh I thought it would ne in the buttcheek area and back!

Quoting suzi960:

It can be siatica momma .. Just a thought..that's what the symptoms sound like ..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wodntulk2kno1
by Sister on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:22 PM
and its only in the front not the back of my thigh..just werid!

Quoting wodntulk2kno1:

thats my first thought too. but its just the upper thigh I thought it would ne in the buttcheek area and back!

Quoting suzi960:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brighteyes112
by Sweet Thang on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Is the pain in your butt cheek too? Just wondering because I think thats a symptom of sciatic also! I would have it checked to be on the safe side though! Feel better!

wodntulk2kno1
by Sister on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:23 PM
no not in buttcheek just the front of thigh

Quoting brighteyes112:

Is the pain in your butt cheek too? Just wondering because I think thats a symptom of sciatic also! I would have it checked to be on the safe side though! Feel better!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzi960
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:24 PM
Yes. I know it hurts the butt too lol ... Hmmm wierd ....and you get no relief with a muscle relaxer ???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brighteyes112
by Sweet Thang on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Were you doing a lot of lifting or squatting the last few days? Maybe just some unhappy muscles!

wodntulk2kno1
by Sister on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:29 PM
no muscle relaxer..just pain meds! going to family doctor tomorrow but I want relief now! I just have a feeling I am going to go to the dr. and she is going to send me for xrays this is just strange because I didnt pull anything I just remember at work last friday I felt a pop in my hip and just kept working I get home later and it just kept hurting when I would get up but not hip just thigh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wodntulk2kno1
by Sister on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:30 PM
I do that every day! so nothing different that I can think of!

Quoting brighteyes112:

Were you doing a lot of lifting or squatting the last few days? Maybe just some unhappy muscles!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LFosterfarm
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:31 PM

ok so this pain is in the front not the back, yes??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)