Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is your homelife?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:08 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 173 Total Views

This is a place for moms to talk, ask questions, share advice, and even to make some new friends! Please feel free to discuss Home Life and anything else that's on your mind:)

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
suzi960
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:15 PM

busy always on the go...lol...

redpatz
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:21 PM
I live with my mom & her SO b/c after I filed for divorce I was laid-off of a job I had held for 12 yrs. Was out of work from 2009-2011. Now I finally have a job again but I'm earning less than half of what I made at my last job, which means I can't afford to move out yet. I love my mom, but her SO, not so much. He hates having us here. My 2 oldest sons are rarely home during the day because he purposefully aggravates them. And my youngest started spending a lot more time at his dad's/dad's SO's house for the same reason. I miss my kids even though they, technically, live here with me:( I pray for a home or even an apt of my own soon. And a higher-wage job so I'm not on assistance or staying with relatives anymore.
sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:29 PM

My home life is fine.  

Hubs and I have been married for 18+ yrs, 3 great kids, and now we have a dog.  Everyone is happy (most days), healthy for the most part, kind to each other, and moral.  I have no complaints.

momofne
by Silver sister on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Well lets see it's been better. Been divorced just under 2 years, going through court crap with ex, and I just found out boys are going to Hawaii with their Dad in a week. And at this point I think the ex is getting married to the girl (opps! what do you call someone 41 and been sleeping with a married man for many years?) there. Everything has been "secret" "don't let mom know" etc. Otherwise I'm trying to loose weight,working out and hopefully start lookin for another job : )

shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:00 PM

quiet and cozy...good food to eat movies to watch...good conversation...sweet

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)