Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What issues make you angry and how do you resolve them?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:56 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 165 Total Views

When my youngest son who resides with me does not show any manners, leaves my kitchen in a mess, dirty dishes are washed four or more times a day. I am angry and he is 25.

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:12 PM

I have retirement and it's the best...I busy myself with art programs and live most of my day here at 40ish...I have a young lady of soon to be 20 and a son 25....They were shown how things are done at an early age...now that there are grands a big change with the too and they make sure their sibs don't take advantage of the situation...Sure...I do the drive thru lunch or what cha having for dinner see you in a few lol  You just have to put your foot down and it lands on his butt he better watch his step...Sorry Sissy you are not along

FamilyFun2
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:14 PM

BUMP!

redpatz
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:21 PM
I try to remain calm. And pray. I pray for patience, and wisdom to say the right words. I used to fly off the handle when things made me mad, but over time I've finally come to realize that losing it never helps. I think I'm emotionally & even physically healthier today for it, too.
kathienpb
by Sister on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Depends on how much money its gonna cost me. But there nothing that will change the situation so try and fix it as soon as possible and move on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopealways4019
by Bronze sister on Feb. 9, 2012 at 5:10 PM
Your son sound like my son! Mines is almost 19, he lazy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FamilyFun2
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Yes, Mine is and selfish.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)