• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you own a business?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:08 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 197 Total Views

Did you know that there are over 9  million female owned businesses? This generats 2.3 trillion in annual revenue? Do you own a business?

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
redpatz
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:13 PM
No, but I'd like to! Maybe someday.
FamilyFun2
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:20 PM

I do

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:16 PM

no.  a couple years back I had an idea for a business.  I made a business plan, had a professional check it out, had a financial backer, a web designer, and was pretty much set to get things started.  But after running through the numbers again and again I couldnt figure away to make enough money to justify the complete upheaval in my family.  I am a sahm, it was a choice that hubs and I made before we even got married.... I had to decide what was more important in my life... starting this business or raising my kids.  My kids will only be kids for a short while.... businesses come and go.

Jjsmommy03
by Sister on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Yes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:19 PM

dh and I used too but sold it when I was preg. w/youngest to a competitor.. It was dealing with software that FBO's would use to keep up with thier planes/maintenance/inventory etc.

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:21 PM

My sister is starting her own cake decorating buis.  she's doing quite well so far. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)