Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is money a point of friction in your relationship?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:12 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 185 Total Views

Yes

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:26 PM

I think money is the friction of what's going on in the world...it always causes some kind of problem.

We should go back to rocks and that way it will get lots done lol

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Not really! Sort of glad it isnt an issue! Sometimes it bugs me when he thinks money doesnt mean crap!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Hubs and I were pretty good about talking EVERY thing over before marriage.  Sure there are things that come up now and again that we didnt think to talk about but we pretty much had the major items covered before actually saying "I Do".

So, no we dont have friction over money.... we had/have a good handle on how we view money, plan on spending money, deal with big monetary decisions etc.  And we are good about talking things out PRIOR to doing them.

Jjsmommy03
by Sister on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:14 PM
No were just blessed to be healthy n have a healthy son n have eachother were good at talking n discussing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjs702006
by Carla - Survivor on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:24 PM

It used to be when I had no income coming into the house, but now that I have been receiving my disability payments, things have been running smoother.

subiemama
by Bronze sister on Feb. 9, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Yes, it's a huge problem. He makes the money, and gives only 200.00 a month, and bitches when I tell him that that's not nearly enough. Groceries are much more expensive than they used to be, and even with coupons, I still struggle with it. I am looking for a job but has to be pt as he says well, you need to be able to pay daycare if you are working, so make it a good one, but, oh yeah, it can only be from the hrs of 830-3pm...He's delusional!!!

gmadiane
by Gold sister on Feb. 9, 2012 at 11:21 AM

no, we hardly ever argue over money

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)