Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bobbie Brown,your thoughts sissy,s====EDIT-LOOK

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:31 AM
  • 28 Replies
  • 782 Total Views

Whitney had a wonderful life up untill she got involved with B.B,with the activities he was leading her into,took her down so low it killed her..I dont blame but he is a awful person for the path he took her thru. I hope he realizes what he has done to her and has to live with it...Your thoughts------

to all my great sissys,I placed this post because this was a sad situation,we all went thru the 80,s together. Give a opnion,thats ok,we dont have to agree all together,but please go easy on eachother,we all love eachother here , ok..thank-you,KATHY

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzi960
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:34 AM

YEAH , I FEEL THAT WAY.. HAVENT HEARD ANY STATEMENTS FROM HIM AS OF YET.. THEY SAY HES DOING WELL AND LEADING A SOBER AND HEALTHY LIFE... ITS A SHAME HE RUINED SOMEONE ELSE AND SHE WASENT STRONG ENOUGH TO PULL THROUGH...

happygolucky106
by Wild Black Stallion on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:37 AM

its so true,this has made me very sad,she was a wonderful person..

Quoting suzi960:

YEAH , I FEEL THAT WAY.. HAVENT HEARD ANY STATEMENTS FROM HIM AS OF YET.. THEY SAY HES DOING WELL AND LEADING A SOBER AND HEALTHY LIFE... ITS A SHAME HE RUINED SOMEONE ELSE AND SHE WASENT STRONG ENOUGH TO PULL THROUGH...

bjfreeman1
by Miller Time,R.I.P. on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:38 AM
2 moms liked this

I think he's a piece of crap and a jerk.....

beenthere3
by Sister on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:38 AM
6 moms liked this

He may have been a bad influence, and you can feel bad for her that she didn't have the strength or confidence to leave him years and years ago but he didn't tie her up and force her to do drugs.  We all make our own choices and decisions.  And there are consequences to the decisions we make.  She turned into what she ended up as, you can't blame him for her death. 

suzi960
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:46 AM

oh i dont blame him for her death.... but when your your with someone and your a crack head , who else is going to want you but another crack head.. they fed off each other...   like that saying.. you hang out with a cripple, you start to walk with a limp.if she was stong and confident from the get go, she would have never become an addict the way she did....sad ending...

Quoting beenthere3:

He may have been a bad influence, and you can feel bad for her that she didn't have the strength or confidence to leave him years and years ago but he didn't tie her up and force her to do drugs.  We all make our own choices and decisions.  And there are consequences to the decisions we make.  She turned into what she ended up as, you can't blame him for her death. 

Jynnifer292
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:58 AM
4 moms liked this

She was a grown woman that made bad choices. He only led her where she allowed him to. It is very sad. She had a beautiful voice. Nobody forced her down the path she chose.

happygolucky106
by Wild Black Stallion on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:22 AM

BUMP!

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this

She was an easy target, and had an addictive personality. Whatever she saw in him I have no idea but he helped her down that path of addiction. She got lost and couldn't find her way back.

What kills more people than anything else? Addictions, alcoholism, drugs, cigarettes...

ReikiSexyMOM
by Sister on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:55 AM
We truly don't know we just know what the news have told us they both enjoyed using drugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
roxxyt
by Roxane on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:09 AM
2 moms liked this
It's sad, I think they were both batteling their demons, but since we did not live 24/7 with them no one will ever really know what drove them into what they became. It's sad remember there is still a daughter and the pain she must be going through.

Quoting ReikiSexyMOM:

We truly don't know we just know what the news have told us they both enjoyed using drugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)