Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Now Introducing....

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:32 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 306 Total Views

Hey guys!!! My name is Cherie... I am just barely legal in this group at 40 years old but so far gone in the Momma category!  I have seven children who are 21, 17, 16, 4, 1 1/2 and two 6 month olds and Lord knows they keep me running (especially the older ones, believe it or not).  Our youngest 4 are adopted and a true gift from God.  I work full time and have an amazing Mother In Law (no, I don't feel that way ALL the time) who lives with me and helps out a great deal in caring for our littles.  We certainly have our share of stress but over all we love each other.  My husband and I have been married for nearly 6 years now after previous marriages that didn't work out.  We have a mine (21, 17) yours (16) and ours (4, 1 1/2 and two 6 month olds) situation and somehow we hold it all together with God's help.  I'm so glad to meet you all at whatever stage of life you are at.  There are those that say I should be enjoying my children being older and waiting to be a gramma, but honestly.... we just didn't feel done with being Momma and Daddy so we decided to do it all over again.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:35 PM
Hey Cherie welcome to the group, glad to have you aboard. And whew momma you tire me out just reading about that group you have.. Haha.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bjfreeman1
by Miller Time,R.I.P. on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Hi Cherie!  Welcome to the 40ish!

suzi960
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:43 PM

hello cherrie and welcome to 40ish...sounds like you got one big happy family.....nice to meet ya!!!!!

MissTLC
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:07 PM
Hi Cheri! Thanks for letting us know about yourself. I personally like to know more about my sissy's here.
Welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mariagma3
by Maria - Midwest Lady on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Hi Cherie! Welcome to 40ish!

Manth
by Manth on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:53 PM

G'day Cherie and welcome to 40ish.  I'm Aramanth from Australia - call me Manth, most people do.  I'm lucky enough to have been married to my best friend for the past 19 years.  We have two amazing daughters aged 15 and 17.  Would have liked more but pregnancy turned out to be life-threatening for me and adoption wasn't an option (very difficult in Australia especially for an older couple).  Still our girls are a true blessing and we are very grateful for them.

hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Welcome to the 40ish and beyond family...Grab a seat (if ya can) and spend some time with us...Enjoy!

roxxyt
by Roxane on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Welcome and hope you enjoy. We have 7 but the youngest will turn 18 next week. I'm 49 don't think I have the energy anymore thank God for you, love and enjoy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KatiesMom63
by Cello Chick on Feb. 13, 2012 at 7:38 AM

Welcome to 40ish! 

BL2010
by BL on Feb. 13, 2012 at 10:01 AM

Hi and welcome Cherie.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)