Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

I give up

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 5:43 PM
  • 25 Replies
  • 501 Total Views

Husband started yelling at me for the second time in a week. I do everything wrong and I can't do anyting without him basicly. I asked him to tell me one possitive thing about me and he didn't answer me all he thinks is I'm lasy and worthless. I have so many pills here that would make me forget all this. I have so many things running through my mind right now and none of them are good. I just can't do thids anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
roxxyt
by Roxane on Feb. 25, 2012 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Hang in there sweetie, maybe it's time to leave, everyone has worth and you are Gods creation, you are perfect to him. Why let someone tear you down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzi960
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 5:47 PM

hugs carla...take a deep breath....whats up his ass? why is he being like this with you?? is this all of a sudden, or just recently?

hau_siyoka
by Doll Baby on Feb. 25, 2012 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh sissy it must be a day to hit the wall and I am in pain and understand every word you said....I just got done with a rant of my own but please know I also have bottles of pills that wouldu make the pain all go away but you will wake to the same pita when you wake up....that is never the answer!

You make sure you have his attention and walk to your room and close the door...tell him to stay on the otherside of the door until he can act like the person you know!!!

cmfrerx1966
by New sister on Feb. 25, 2012 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I have walked the same road and was once exactly where you are, with my first husband. You must stop listening to his hurtful words. HE is the one with issues and is trying to tear you down and make you feel worthless because has a need to control you and this empowers him. Don't give him that power. Don't let him win. You DO have worth and he senses it. Don't let him have this power. Stand strong. Please, after 11 yrs of this abuse I found my strength. You can too. We're here for you. Life can be so good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Feb. 25, 2012 at 6:18 PM
You are worth it my sister. Why is he acting like this? Please know we love you and worried about you. If you need to talk I am here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happygolucky106
by Wild Black Stallion on Feb. 25, 2012 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this

This must be hell weekend for us-geez,is it a full moon or what IS up their butts,mine is getting his divorce he wants,carlas hubby is screaming at her,for petes sake sissys lets stay close and support eachother like weve been doin..I hate this weekend-ugh. Carla what I do is stay to myself,maybe yours will apologize to you..So sorry..

bergencounty
by Silver Sister - lp on Feb. 25, 2012 at 6:25 PM
2 moms liked this

Well mama you know his crap ain't true eye rolling ... so it's time to grab the kids and do something fun w/them, till his toddler tantrumends. 

Quoting cjs702006: Husband started yelling at me for the second time in a week. I do everything wrong and I can't do anything without him basically. I asked him to tell me one positive thing about me and he didn't answer me all he thinks is I'm lazy and worthless. I have so many pills here that would make me forget all this. I have so many things running through my mind right now and none of them are good. I just can't do this anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Antonismommy
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 6:27 PM
2 moms liked this

I am so sorry to hear about your pain. Taking the pills is not going to hurt him just you. He is the one who needs to wake up and see what a beautiful and amazing woman he has in front of him. You are strong! You are deserving of love and you loving yourself will show him more than falling for his shit! Hang in there. I will pray for you!!!!

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Feb. 25, 2012 at 6:50 PM

group hug 

mustbeGRACE
by Bronze sister on Feb. 25, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Please don't listen to what he says.

All humans are precious and loved by God.

Your kids need you  and if your husband won't change  you need to be away from him.

What he is doing really is wrong.

It's not right of him to do. He should build you up instead of tearing you down. Marriage and family life is teamwork.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)