Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UUgghh! Really??

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:04 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 177 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Vent..Pet peeve... Am I the only one that gets so aggravated if I have to go into a public restroom and the ppl before me have made a huge mess, putting toilet paper all over the seat,and can't be bothered to clean up after themselves? Really? Come on! I suffer from an autoimmune disease,and even I know how slight the chance is of "catching" something from a  public toilet(not counting  if the seat is dirty). Yes there is someone to clean that bathroom, but it's not right to make more of a mess for that person! I've also personally witnessed ppl missing the trash cans with their paper towels after washing their hands and telling their kids, oh no bother, someone will clean it up!.. U use that same philosophy at home too?? (yes mens rooms can be nasty too, I have done my share of cleaning up both!) Its just uncalled for to make such a mess, other need to use that same bathroom behind u. (My SD13 does this,and when we travel I make her clean it up!)

OK, u can now return to your regular programing.... (:

planning a wedding

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:36 PM

awww Sissy you got me good on that one....I got up in the middle of the nite (folks stay up late here) and find a bathroom with paper tubes on the floor with toliet paper you can see was toss'ed but nobody bothered to pick it up....others behind it like a game of shitter basketball!!!!  OMG laughing to hard now but absolutely hate it...I come out of the bathroom NOT Rested!!! But Pissed and the kids ears are still curled from my yelling lmaoooo

mommabelli
by Med Mom on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:38 PM
It's disgusting, and very disrespectful, that's why I don't use public restrooms, if I can help it lol!

graduateChristy

suzi960
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:44 PM

ughhh vent away momma, i try to stay away from  them, unless im about to pee in my pants ,then ill use them....

hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:44 PM

You gave me the creepy crawlies Sissy OMG!!!!  There are just some folks that should have stayed outside in the OUTHOUSE!!!!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Nope I get mad as well when you go into a place that is nice and clean and you walk in a stall and tissue is all over everywhere from the person before you. I agre I hate to see their homes..

bjfreeman1
by Miller Time,R.I.P. on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Kinda makes ya wonder what in the hell is up with some people???  

KatiesMom63
by Cello Chick on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:41 PM

I drives me crazy too when people don't clean up after themselves! 

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:58 PM

That is so disgusting, I hear you on this one. I mean really?

daisybelle1960
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this

............and here's one of mine! You know how a lot of restrooms now have the auto flush and sometimes it doesn't do it's thing? Do people not know that there is a button you can push to flush it? Can't fix stupid!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)