Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

GOOD MORNING 40ISH....

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:07 AM
  • 121 Replies
  • 17144 Total Views
6 moms liked this

HELLO LADIES, I SIT HERE AND DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY.. AS MOST OF YOU KNOW BY NOW, WE LOST OUR BJ YESTERDAY, AND MOST OF US ARE STILL IN SHOCK,DISBELIEF,AND JUST SO MANY EMOTIONS... ITS GOING TO BE VERY HARD TO GET BACK INTO THE SWING OF THINGS HERE, WE ALL NEED OUR TIME TO MOURN AND DO WHAT WE HAVE TO DO... LETS BE THERE FOR EACHOTHER TODAY ,WERE ALL GOING TO NEED EACH OTHERS SUPPORT....I KNOW I AM.  LETS TRY TO HAVE A GOOD DAY .LUV TO ALL

r i p my friend....i love you

RIP bjfreeman1!!!!

Gone but never forgotten!!!!!!

by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tinamatt
by Bronze sister on Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:09 AM

BUMP!

opinionatedmom
by Gold sister on Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:11 AM
2 moms liked this

she is our gaurdian angel now. she is watching over us.

opinionatedmom
by Gold sister on Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:12 AM

Quoting tinamatt:

BUMP!

awww snoopy how cool.

the_kids_mom
by Gypsy Queen on Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:12 AM
3 moms liked this
Morning...I won't say good because there isn't anything good about it. Haven't been to sleep yet, and I don't plan on sleeping any time soon. Try to have a good day. I'm contemplating closing my account, and getting more involved in life. Ttyl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Georgia1305
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:13 AM
3 moms liked this

Good Morning ,

i sat here this morning and i thought who am i gonna have coffee with this morning on the phone like bj and i did every morning ..its gonna be a hard time but i know deep in my heart she is happy she has her red back ..

suzi960
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:17 AM
4 moms liked this

i hear what your saying carla, there isent anything good about this situation, but lets all be there for each other ,i know bj would have definitly wanted that.....im not going anywhere.sisterhood sticks together...

Quoting the_kids_mom:

Morning...I won't say good because there isn't anything good about it. Haven't been to sleep yet, and I don't plan on sleeping any time soon. Try to have a good day. I'm contemplating closing my account, and getting more involved in life. Ttyl.

opinionatedmom
by Gold sister on Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting the_kids_mom:

Morning...I won't say good because there isn't anything good about it. Haven't been to sleep yet, and I don't plan on sleeping any time soon. Try to have a good day. I'm contemplating closing my account, and getting more involved in life. Ttyl

I think you would cope  better by staying and having someone to talk to about it. You know as well as I do this is not what she would have wanted.

VTHaven
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:21 AM
2 moms liked this

So sad for sure...but she's with Red now and we know how much she missed him. I feel for her son and family.

the_kids_mom
by Gypsy Queen on Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:40 AM
I'm gonna try to sleep a little...I'll try to get on here later today, but I'm at my dd's house, she's pregnant, getting close, and she has dr appts today that she wants me to be there for. Night....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Joyce23
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:43 AM
Morning

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)