Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

HELLO LADIES, I SIT HERE AND DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY.. AS MOST OF YOU KNOW BY NOW, WE LOST OUR BJ YESTERDAY, AND MOST OF US ARE STILL IN SHOCK,DISBELIEF,AND JUST SO MANY EMOTIONS... ITS GOING TO BE VERY HARD TO GET BACK INTO THE SWING OF THINGS HERE, WE ALL NEED OUR TIME TO MOURN AND DO WHAT WE HAVE TO DO... LETS BE THERE FOR EACHOTHER TODAY ,WERE ALL GOING TO NEED EACH OTHERS SUPPORT....I KNOW I AM.  LETS TRY TO HAVE A GOOD DAY .LUV TO ALL

r i p my friend....i love you

RIP bjfreeman1!!!!

Gone but never forgotten!!!!!!

by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:07 AM
Replies (51-60):
culinaryqueen
by Bronze sister on Mar. 12, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry to hear this her family is in my hearts and prayers..

mom2knl
by TRU kid on Mar. 12, 2012 at 3:32 PM

This is how I feel also!!!  :(

Quoting kaarina:

Good morning Suzi...I never thought that I would feel so close to, or grieve so much for someone that I never met in person. I will miss BJ's posts . She was a genuine person, funny, quirky, caring, and nice. I considered her a friend, and I will never forget her. RIP BJ.

SFerber
by Sister on Mar. 12, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Oh my gosh...I have been away far too long and just now learning about this.  What happened?  and hugs to all...this is so sad.

goochie
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 3:53 PM

I truly feel blessed that I am in such a wonderful group of ladies.  You all are the glue that holds everyone else together!  I only wish I had known BJ better.  She was one of the first to welcome me into the group, and I pray her son and family are held close in the lords arms to help them get through such a difficult time! 

Alex825
by Sister on Mar. 12, 2012 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow, posts like this make me realize everyday how precious life is and it sucks to lose someone as dear as BJ. .  I didnt know her well but she always made me smile. Her good morning sissy's will sadly be missed. My oh my, let your tears flow ladies, its healthy and normal. 

Prayers to her family and friends. 

Alex825
by Sister on Mar. 12, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Rip BJ,

livewell
by Bronze sister on Mar. 12, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Oh, and I didn't think the day could get any worse...I still can't believe it!

RIP BJ

cjs702006
by Buddah on Mar. 12, 2012 at 4:51 PM

She is missed so much.....40ish won't be the same without BJ.

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Mar. 12, 2012 at 5:11 PM

It's 5 (4 here) but I'm gonna send up a toast to BJ...one of the bestest sissy ever who will be missed..

Rhiannon92
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 5:11 PM

You know, I may be out of line for saying this, seeing as I don't know any of you and I am much younger than anyone here but...

I think that if you want to delete your account and get more involved with life, you should go for it! I think your friend would have wanted you to get the best fulfillment out of life and enjoy every moment, soak in everything. Cafemom and the internet can drag you down and when you are dealing with a loss, sometimes the best way to heal is to step back and focus on yourself! I do not mean to leave your sisters here hanging. Not at all. You can still remove yourself from this site and give support to those you truly care about!

I too have been feeling as though I need to step away from the computer and back "into life" so to speak. I spend so much time on here talking about being a mom and sometimes feel that ceases me from actually BEING a mom, KWIM? I know this is just me personally and I am not trying to speak for you.

It is hard to lose a loved one and it is conflicting when you or someone close to you is pregnant. I lost my mom when I was 18 and 5 months pregnant and it was all very surreal...and difficult beyond belief. Your daughter is pregnant, your friend has passed away, and I am sure that you are having a hard time coping with all of this. Just remember when one door closes, another opens. A life ends, and another begins! We all heal on our own terms and don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

I wish you the best! and I am truly, very sorry for everyone's loss!

R.I.P. to your dear sister and friend.

Quoting the_kids_mom:

I'm gonna try to sleep a little...I'll try to get on here later today, but I'm at my dd's house, she's pregnant, getting close, and she has dr appts today that she wants me to be there for. Night....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)