Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

I don't have time to post as often as I'd like, but I think my last post was about me being sick & my dh being a jerk.  Well my dh still did not change, and as of yesterday, he now has an order of protection agains him. So nice to finally not have to worry about getting "in trouble" all the time, & it's only been 1 day w/out him! The feeling I have is relief, even tho I don't know how my kids & I will make it financially. The order is only for 2 wk, then we go to court. I don't ever plan to take him back.

And that's what's been going on in my life. 

by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 8:29 PM
Replies (21-22):
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Mar. 16, 2012 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

hugsso glad you are on your way to better days!!  Things will work out...

hopefulmama4
by Sister on Mar. 27, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Thanks for all the encouragement, you're an awesome group of ladies, wish I had more time to post. Tomorrow is court date, found out today that he has a lawyer, i don't, really getting stressed about this. He hasn't violated the order of protection, & there's no evidence of abuse or anything, so it will be lifted off of my kids, but I'm going to ask that is be kept on me.  I think he's bipolar, seriously.  I am running out of money, left w every bill due & rent, but somehow we are going to be ok. I have 4 kids, but only 3 still at home and these 3 are his, age 6, 10&11. Taking it one day at a time, & knowing that it will get better, it's better than worrying about him being around & not knowing his next move.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)