Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

so I'm just curious, who thinks men or even women are sexy with tatoo's???  I personally like tatoo's and when done right think certain guys look hot with them, and I like a bald head as well.

by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:12 PM
Replies (11-20):
Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Apr. 12, 2012 at 5:03 PM

The one person I can think of that looks sexy with tats is Kat Von D. However, she has almost too many! She has so many that sometimes you can't tell if she's wearing long sleeves or not.

inlawsensitive
by Sister on Apr. 12, 2012 at 5:44 PM

I don't know if it's sexy or not, but I have a tattoo and I like it.  I got it for my 50th birthday... a little dragonfly on my ankle.  I think tattoos on men are sexy. .  Some bald men are sexy too... I'm thinking Yul Brenner.  My husband isn't bald and doesn't have a tattoo but I still think he's sexy

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Apr. 12, 2012 at 6:02 PM

I like tattoos on guys not so much on girls...that said my oldest/both sisters have them... we kid my lil sis that Elliott (nephew) cries cause he sees the skulls on her arms coming at him...

I think they can be tasteful but when they get big...not so much on either...

gmadiane
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

you would love dh then, bald head and tattoo's I do find them sexy

LFosterfarm
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I have tatoo's but my hubby has none!  he says his are with clear ink!! lol, but he is bald, he/I shave his head and he has a gotee. 

LFosterfarm
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 7:44 PM

I loved Yul Brenner, always thought he was hot even when bald guys weren't in!

Quoting inlawsensitive:

I don't know if it's sexy or not, but I have a tattoo and I like it.  I got it for my 50th birthday... a little dragonfly on my ankle.  I think tattoos on men are sexy. .  Some bald men are sexy too... I'm thinking Yul Brenner.  My husband isn't bald and doesn't have a tattoo but I still think he's sexy

LFosterfarm
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I like the roller girls too, I don't I guess I am a fan of tough looking chicks!  weird I know.  but a well built man with tat's is sexy to me.

Quoting Mariagma3:

The one person I can think of that looks sexy with tats is Kat Von D. However, she has almost too many! She has so many that sometimes you can't tell if she's wearing long sleeves or not.

AriMommy
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 7:45 PM

I have tattoos and my husband is bald, tattooed and sexy as hell.  :)

LFosterfarm
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 7:47 PM

somehow I had a feeling you had something! :)

Quoting MissTLC:

I have one. I love it. I think it can be sexy.

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Apr. 12, 2012 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this

There are some I really like and others not so much. Placed in the right spot..sexy...yeah.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)