Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

so I'm just curious, who thinks men or even women are sexy with tatoo's???  I personally like tatoo's and when done right think certain guys look hot with them, and I like a bald head as well.

by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:12 PM
Replies (21-30):
sewalive
by Sister on Apr. 13, 2012 at 12:09 AM

My husband has 6 now. A couple are real nice and done well, others not done great.   I could take them or leave them. He's only gotten 1 since we were married, he already had 5 before we even met, so they were always, just a part of him. I don't have any...no deisre. Our 2 oldest DDs each have one.

Isiswolfe
by Sister on Apr. 13, 2012 at 12:30 AM
2 moms liked this
Got a cherry on my ankel..I didnt loose it..I just dropped
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
roxxyt
by Roxane on Apr. 13, 2012 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this
I love tatts, I have 15 of them hubby's back is done and he has one full sleeve and a half sleeve. I do like bald men if that's how I first see them, hubby had real long hair when I met him, it's now short but could not picture him bald, he has way too much hair lol,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReikiSexyMOM
by Sister on Apr. 13, 2012 at 4:30 AM

sexy if its done right

melisoto253
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 4:38 AM
Tattoos r sexyyyy! I myself have 7 nd DH has 8 or 9 lol we keep getting them im about to loose count lmao... some bald guys look good.
cupcake2424
by Sister on Apr. 13, 2012 at 5:44 AM

Sorry, I don't think tats are sexy.  Not to insult anyone but I grew up in a Military town and when the ships came in with 3000 sailors at a time, all with tatoos , all needing the trip to the bar, all walking the beach front drunk, loud, and obnoxious that is what I associate tatoos with.  Still can't get it out of my head.  So I never have associated tatoos with being sexy.  I still live in a military area, I love and respect what they do, Public intoxication laws are inforced, and things are different.  If you have a tatoo and like it that is your choice,  I just don't think they are sexy. 

momto3isme
by Dawn on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:16 AM
Not for me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tricia2
by Tricia on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:45 AM
I am not a tattoo person either ,but Adam Levine looks pretty hot with his tattoos...I would not kick him out of bed..lol
opinionatedmom
by Gold sister on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:47 AM

I like a few but if you get to many it starts looking not so good. so has 7 if he got anymore on his arms I wouldn't like it. he got one on his shoulder a couple of years ago when I was with him. I didn't like it. I liked the concept of it and it wasn't drawn out on paper and the guy put to much on it and made it look gaudy. all of his others are just a simple pic. this is a pic with this around it and that around it and this around it. It looks horrible imo

cjcharlie1959
by Dungeon Queen on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:49 AM

I'm not a tattoo person at all.  I don't like them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)