Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

so I'm just curious, who thinks men or even women are sexy with tatoo's???  I personally like tatoo's and when done right think certain guys look hot with them, and I like a bald head as well.

by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:12 PM
Replies (41-50):
Susie140
by Gold sister on Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:58 PM

I'M NOT A FAN OF THEM

kryptomom
by Bronze sister on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Not a big fan.  I think it's not too trashy for a woman to have a small one that can be hidden when inappropriate.  Men's are ok on the arm.  Head, neck and "sleeve" tattoos are so far overboard.  What are they trying to prove?

LFosterfarm
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this

the picture of your hubby has a very remarkable resemblance to mine!  as far as the bald head and gotee!  mine looks like a white sepremisict biker but not even close!  my oldest son shaves his head too, and oddly he looks good himself.  he does have tat's, and they make him look scary, he's a big boy!

Quoting winterwoman:

I love tattoo's I have 20, most are where people don't see them, and if they do, I really don't care what they think, it's my body and I can do what I want. My DH has 18. As far as sexy, on some yes, others no, I don't like all the weird devil type stuff. But it's not my choice.

I love shaved heads, IF it's on the right head, LOL

Some men look odd. They have to have the right shaped head.

My DH shaves his head, I love it.

Linda

LFosterfarm
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:51 AM

i"m sure there's some out there trying to prove something, who knows what, but most people, get them because they like them, it's almost an addiction, once you get one, you want to get another.  and some sleeves actually tell a story and have meaning.

Quoting kryptomom:

Not a big fan.  I think it's not too trashy for a woman to have a small one that can be hidden when inappropriate.  Men's are ok on the arm.  Head, neck and "sleeve" tattoos are so far overboard.  What are they trying to prove?

LFosterfarm
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:52 AM

I'll agree on the face, not a fan of facial tat's at all.

Quoting BL2010:

All depends on the person, the tat, and where it's at. I don't care for either sex having tattoo sleeves, or having their whole head/face done. That just looks ridiculous to me.

firelites
by Anne on Apr. 14, 2012 at 11:29 AM

not a fan of tatts, as for bald men, I still think Yul Brenner was one of the hottest men to walk the planet, but that just me

christine2003
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I think tatoos are totally hot! I have one myself. 2 lillys at an angle on my right hip bone going down at an angle. I love it. I want an other one!!!
grillmom
by Sister on Apr. 14, 2012 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I have nothing against tats if they're done the right way.  I don't have one myself.  No reason, I just haven't taken the time, money or interest.  No real good reason.  But I'm not going to get one just for the sake of having one, right?  Hub & I decided years ago that we'd get matching ones but not names.  We couldn't figure out what we really wanted either.  I guess that says that.  On a funnier note, my brother had his girlfriend's name,  done on his chest in HUGE letter when he was 18.  They broke up 6 mos. later.  What a fool!!!  He couldn't afford to get it covered for like 10 years.  No dates either...  LOL!!!

LFosterfarm
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 11:12 PM

oh no I totally agree, he was hot!!  One of my favorite movies is the king and I probly just cuz he's in it and shirtless!

Quoting firelites:

not a fan of tatts, as for bald men, I still think Yul Brenner was one of the hottest men to walk the planet, but that just me

jdy9440
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 12:22 AM
I'm not a fan of tattoos or bald heads.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)