Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Any 40ish and beyond in Houston, TX?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 5:23 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 172 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Looking to meet and chat with those with similar lifestyles.  I am married with a 4 yr old.  I waited till 40 to have a baby, and it appears I am the only one from my friends who decided to start over.   

Lynette 

by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzi960
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 5:26 PM

hello lynette and welcome to 40ish...no im not from houston. new york here.im a 47yr old mom to  2 boys who are 7 and  12

Mz.Will
by New sister on Apr. 13, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Hello,

Nice to chat and meet.  Girl I see that you had one at 45.  Let me tell you if my husband was in agreement I would have had another just on the simple fact that my baby wouldnt come up to be the only one home.  I hint around about adopting, but I know it is out of the question, plus I am already going through early menopause.  Periods been off since my baby turned 2 years old.  Hey love New York visited there  twice before and after 9-1-1.  I have a friend who lives in Newark.  NJ.  I hope to visit again.  Its so much I didnt get to see.  My friend in Jersey hates to go into to New York.  I had to beg.

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Apr. 13, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Hi Lynette, welcome to 40ish! You're definitely not alone in having a child at or around 40! Lots of women here to talk with! Nice to meet you, I'm Maria! welcome

Mz.Will
by New sister on Apr. 13, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Thank you and nice to meet you.  I know it is alot to talk about.  I am just glad I found this website.  So how old is your little one(s)?  I have a 4yr old and my oldest is 30 yrs old.  I had one very young and a single parent and a little older and married.  Sounds like a book to be written.confused

shadenn766
by Platinum sister on Apr. 13, 2012 at 5:59 PM

hi

Mz.Will
by New sister on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Thank you and nice to meet you. I know it is alot to talk about. I am just glad I found this website. So how old is your little one(s)? I have a 4yr old and my oldest is 30 yrs old. I had one very young and a single parent and a little older and married. Sounds like a book to be written.confused

Mz.Will
by New sister on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:10 PM

how are you

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:41 PM
Hi! I lived in Brenham and just left to go back home (Killeen).
I am 48 with 5 kids and 9 grandchildren.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mz.Will
by New sister on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Wow.  Sounds like a very interesting life.

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:52 PM

I'm up north of you in DFW area.  I can't imagine having a baby in my 40's (can barely do it with this puppy lol) I admire all those that did!!  43 here w/a 14 & 24 yo girls..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)