Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

WHAT DID YOU FIND?????

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 5:49 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 307 Total Views

In the attic cleaning things out and you find an old fashioned box tied with a ribbon...You carefully untie the ribbion and open the box and find...................

by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Apr. 14, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Love letters between my Mom and Dad would be cool. But, alas, they divorced! LOL One can dream, right?

hau_siyoka
by Doll Baby on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:03 PM

While going through my grandmothers things with my grandfather in his wheel chair we find the beyond awesome box and my grandfathers eye lite up as I handed it to him and he sat back in his chair and savored the moment he opened the box....inside he found cottonballs!  may be to protect something precious...cottonballs period...  84 yr old grandpa ...wth was she thinking????

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:06 PM

We founds some cool sweaters from one Grandmother. My younger daughter wears one of them all the time and is always getting compliments on it.

suzi960
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:19 PM
I was going to say the same thing Maria did ..some old love letters !!!! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hau_siyoka
by Doll Baby on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:20 PM

We diligently went through her clothes and check everything and found over $20,000!

hau_siyoka
by Doll Baby on Apr. 14, 2012 at 6:23 PM

I won't even start on her dresser rotflmao

firelites
by Anne on Apr. 14, 2012 at 7:37 PM

cleaning out my great-great Aunts house we found dozens of letters written from soldiers during WW1 to my greatgrandmother and her sister, Aunt Jean, I swear if those two had internet access at that time they would have posted their pictures

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:34 PM

going through my Nana's things I found her birth certificate, an old brass cigarette holder that had been my Pop-pops (her dh) and lots & lots of angel stuff.

hau_siyoka
by Doll Baby on Apr. 14, 2012 at 9:13 PM

awww how sweet....I found my great grandfathers papers from Greece verifying who he was for his US citizen papers.

BobbieB
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 9:14 PM

My grandmother's old wedding ring and a journal. How cool would that be?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)