Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know I am going to get bashed for this post and told I need to grow up, I need help, etc, but here goes... Both my boyfriend and I have facebook accounts.  He never makes comments on my wall or pictures but he does on other people's.  Also, he becomes friends with a different woman every other day.  This crap bothers me but I feel so juvenile to ask "why don't you post anything on my wall or pictures?"  And I don't want to ask who all these women he is befriending are because I don't want him to get mad at me.  Ugh.  I don't think I am met to be in a relationship because stupid shit like this drive me crazy.

by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Replies (11-15):
BL2010
by BL on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:22 AM

How long have the two of you been together? Is it just woman that he's friending on a daily basis? Why can't you just ask him who these people are? Maybe they're people he went to school with. Communicate.

My husband just recently got on FB and I've been on it for a while. He doesn't post on my pictures and that doesn't bother me at all. It's all what you make of it. I have friends from all over the world. Most of them I don't know personally, but nonetheless the are still friends. We don't flirt or anything like that. It's just a way to keep up with each other, and we play the games.

Is there trust in the relationship?

GE1
by Bronze sister on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:32 AM

I agree with everyone else here, you need to communicate. I sometimes joke around and say "Do you do this with your girl friends too?" and see how he reacts

Ziva65
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:37 AM
You won't get bashed. I actually think you see a character trait in him that doesn't bode well for a relationship. maybe it's a red flag to end it? sorry, it's hard, but he shouldn't be doing that at all.
Ziva65
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Quoting jdy9440:

I would not like that either, I know a lady our age whose dh of many years started talking with a past female friend on FB and they kept flirting until it turned into something, I would nip it in the bud. Why does he need to friend women he doesn't even know?

Right.
LadyLotus3
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:42 AM

He shouldnt get mad at you for asking a simple question like "who's she I dont recognize the name, is she from work?", etc.

If he does then Id be suspicious quite frankly. I dont think Id worry so much about what you post on  your wall cuz he probably feels he has already seen it or heard it and doesnt need to post a reply anywhere but in your ear standing/sitting next to you...kwim?

We all get jealous from time to time, no need to worry about being bashed...at least from this mama. Just dont let it eat you up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)