Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Virtual road trip to Vegas!! Old 40ish style!! This is memorial as well.. (Warning)

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 7:33 AM
  • 101 Replies
  • 3237 Total Views
1 mom liked this

We decided that we wanted to go back to the days when we went on virtual road trips and we let our hair down and our boobs a flappin' in the wind. When lovely panty liners were a must and the hummer wasn't stolen but just "borrowed" for the time. When a 40ish sister could wake up with a tattoo on their but after a night of virtual partying. This my siisters is what a road trip is.. Join us as we take this trip and our two beloved Connie and BJ virtual ashes to Vegas for a memorial celebration of their life and the passion they had for living it. Join us and have a great time!! The hummer is waiting for you to board.. Sorry we are also honoring three more of our fallen sisters as well.. Sheila, Lisa and Kathy their virtual ashes will be set free as well..

Hop in!!

Its pink this time!! :)

Georgia, Suzi and I are waiting for you all to board..

** This is all in fun and games so please don't think that what we say or do in this post reflects who we are in real life. This is all for laughter and to allow us to let our hair down and enjoy the sisterhood we have brought together. Please join us and have fun!!!

Come join 40ish and beyond for a Healthier you in 2012 www.cafemom.com/group/7446

by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 7:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
my2sweetjoys
by Kay on Apr. 17, 2012 at 7:51 AM

winkI am up to a road trip.Let me just get ready and by the way, you Sisters looking HOT!sexyLet me see if I can look as great as y'all! 

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Apr. 17, 2012 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting my2sweetjoys:

winkI am up to a road trip.Let me just get ready and by the way, you Sisters looking HOT!sexyLet me see if I can look as great as y'all! 

I am sure you will look as hot as we do after you get those curlers out of your hair!! Now get a move on and get on the hummer!!!! LOL.. ( BTW I am the blond!!!)

Come join 40ish and beyond for a Healthier you in 2012 www.cafemom.com/group/7446

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Apr. 17, 2012 at 7:56 AM
3 moms liked this

Who remembers this picture? I think it was a post where we were trying to see what we could make out of the panty liners... LMAO!!

my2sweetjoys
by Kay on Apr. 17, 2012 at 7:57 AM

ok I kinda look like I have been partying so I think I fit in.I am sending a text to my all my Sisters so we can get the party started! 

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Apr. 17, 2012 at 7:58 AM
1 mom liked this

This Bud ( I mean Miller Lite) for you BJ....

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Apr. 17, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Lets get this party started!!!!!

I see some of you lurking.. NO LURKING join us!!!

suzi960
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 7:59 AM

had to stop at the mall first and buy some things lol...sorry...

Women in Limousine    Stock Photo - Rights-Managed, Artist: Mark Leibowitz, Code: 700-00711878

smile357
by Linda on Apr. 17, 2012 at 8:01 AM

I'm always up for a road trip...lovin the pink hummer too. 

Georgia1305
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Im sitting at duncun donuts waiting for coffee then i will get in limo its been a hard night .. besides suzi is putting  on her makeup Dana you know how those city girls are ...

suzi960
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 8:03 AM

smile ladies   time for some pics

limo nyc

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)