Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Our new addition to the family....

Posted by   + Show Post

I hope you can tell that he has one blue eye and one brown eye.He is a sweet dog we adopted from our local animal shelter.Nathan has named him "Chewbacca" as if you couldnt tell he loves Star Wars characters.Chewbacca is loving his new back yard and we are loving him! He was dropped off this morning and the guy that runs the shelter said he didnt think anyone would want him because of the different eyes-but he barked at us when we first got there to see what they had available- we knew he was the "One"

My daughter calls him"Chewbarka"laughingAnyways I wanted to share our new family member with my Sisters!

hugs

butterflyKay

by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Replies (21-30):
my2sweetjoys
by Kay on Apr. 20, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Quoting LFosterfarm:

he's cute!  (I can't tell you the countless animals we have had named after star wars characters as well!)

Honestly, I never liked Star Wars and we had a group of kids I went to school with that was really big into it.We picked on them so bad so here is my payback, my 4 yr old loves Star Wars so we are still learning names-he knows them all.I am pretty sure we will have future pets with Star Wars names as well- hugs

butterflyKay

LFosterfarm
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this

my 14 yr old ds fell in love with star wars when he was almost 2 and we've been on a roll ever since.

Quoting my2sweetjoys:

Quoting LFosterfarm:

he's cute!  (I can't tell you the countless animals we have had named after star wars characters as well!)

Honestly, I never liked Star Wars and we had a group of kids I went to school with that was really big into it.We picked on them so bad so here is my payback, my 4 yr old loves Star Wars so we are still learning names-he knows them all.I am pretty sure we will have future pets with Star Wars names as well- hugs

mama2alex04
by Sister on Apr. 20, 2012 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to your new fur baby!
maureen4154
by Sister on Apr. 23, 2012 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Chewbarka lol is a good looking dog!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
letstalk747
by Joyful on Apr. 23, 2012 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this

sooo cute

firelites
by Anne on Apr. 23, 2012 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

awww

my2sweetjoys
by Kay on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Thanks everyone-he is loving his backyard.It is like having an extra 4 yr old with all the energy-the only thing is he likes table scraps instead of dog food so we changed it up a bit.I am trying new food for him-we will "accidently" drop a grill hot dog for him but try not to give him regular food.

valleymomma1
by Bronze sister on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
He is cute
girlsclubmom
by Bronze sister on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Aww.. congratulations!

dakotasmom12103
by Sister on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:47 PM

He's adorable!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)