Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good news for a change!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:33 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 284 Total Views

If you have read my posts you know that I have been battling an illness for a while now. The symptoms are many but the most debilitating is the unwanted weight loss. Right now I am 5.9 and weigh 121lbs. I eat more than my teenaged sons and if you have ever had to feed a teenaged boy, you will understand why that is substantial! Anywho, I am not working and very little money so I have put off doing anything. Last week, Kevin and I both became alarmed when I was hurting so badly that I couldnt get out of bed for three whole days. I finally admitted I needed to see a doctor. I did. He put me in touch with some folks who volunteer their services in cases like mine. SO, long story short, I am finally going to figure out what the heck is zapping my whole being of energy and get it taken care of!!!!!!!! wooooohooooooo! I do have to wait three weeks but at least I am on my way. I am losing about a half of a pound a day and thats not good. 

Thanks to all of you for your prayers and good vibes. I have no doubt it was instrumental in me finally being able to get this taken care of. 

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MNmomto2
by Gold sister on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:44 AM

I pray they find out what's going on. Hang in there. 

DAHLONEGAMOMMY
by ASS QUEEN on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Me too! I still have children who need me! Im optimistic for the first time in a long time!

Quoting MNmomto2:

I pray they find out what's going on. Hang in there. 

suzi960
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:53 AM

OH WOW... KEEP US POSTED MOMMA.. HOPE TO FIND OUT SOON!!!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Hope you find out soon!! Keep us posted and good vibes coming your way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:09 PM

hugs!!  So glad you are finally going to get some help and see what's up...

looneymom424
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Keep us posted that sounds like you really need to see them

tammy968
by Sister on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:45 PM

keep us posted. hugs and prayers t you. 

witch_e_woman
by The Witch of 40ish on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:13 PM
I hope they diagnose you so you can have whatever it is you've got taken care of properly. Stay Strong & Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DAHLONEGAMOMMY
by ASS QUEEN on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Thank You ladies! I know I will come out of this and be ok. Finally getting some help leaves me hopeful and I havent felt hopeful in quite a while! You ladies rock!

BL2010
by BL on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:59 PM

I am so glad you finally got to see a dr. Good luck and let us know what happens.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)