Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Advice column

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 6:41 AM
  • 61 Replies
  • 1389 Total Views
4 moms liked this

"Dear Vickey....."

Need advice on something or just want to know what you should do? Ask me! I have advice on most subjects and the subjects I have no knowledge on ...I'll wing it!! Don't expect your normal goody goody goody responses from me. If you dish it...you have to take it! Remember...this is all in fun and nothing I said is meant to be taken seriously and is not a personal attack. Some answers will be on the mark while others will be offered with tongue in cheek. So lets have some fun!

by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 6:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Apr. 22, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Dear Vickey...

I have a stranger in my bed and not sure what to do about it.. I know I wasn'r drunk when I went to bed but some how there they are... What should I do? Oh and can you get pregnant by a spider?

Sign 8 legged lover

missvickey
by Bronze sister on Apr. 22, 2012 at 7:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Dear Vickey,

I'm sooo upset, I don't know what to do. My BF is a wonderfull guy. He's kind and sweet and I believe he's the most honest guy I've evr known. He's always giving me little gifts like pretty little panties that he likes to see me in and always calling me just to see how I am and how much longer till I get home to him. Plus he's soooo HOT that I just can't keep my hands off him. It drives him crazy, my touching him all the time. Well, two nights ago I came home from work and he was in my bed with another woman. He claims he wasn't doing anything with her. He says they were just laying there talking and NOT touching. That I touch him sooo much that he just wanted to lay there with a woman and not be touched at all just to see what it was like. He says that if I didn't touch him so much that he would not have had to do this and that if I don't stop touching so much that he is going to leave me. I couldn't bare it if I drove him to leave but he's sooo hot, how do I keep my hands off him?

Any advise you can give me would be wonderfull, thank you.

Girl in a  touchy situation

LFosterfarm
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 7:42 AM
1 mom liked this

dear vickey,

I'm thinking prison time is worth me strangling the crap out of someone right now!  what's your opinion???

sincerely,

irritated

VTHaven
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Dear 8 legged lover;

First of all you start out by saying that you woke up with "A" stranger in your bed...and then you said "there THEY are." Me thinks you should remember if you had one or many had you not had that last shot of tequilla!

As for getting pregnant by a spider...since you are seeing more than one in your bed this AM...I'd be careful if I were you. I hear spiders can lay up to 300 eggs! My thinks you are about to be a busy Momma!

Quoting dana63:

Dear Vickey...

I have a stranger in my bed and not sure what to do about it.. I know I wasn'r drunk when I went to bed but some how there they are... What should I do? Oh and can you get pregnant by a spider?

Sign 8 legged lover

VTHaven
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Dear touchy!

If I were you I'd touch him alright. I'd give him a good smacker on his whacker! Also...if he wants to lay next to a "woman" he should have called YOU...and not some fly by hussy!

Quoting missvickey:

Dear Vickey,

I'm sooo upset, I don't know what to do. My BF is a wonderfull guy. He's kind and sweet and I believe he's the most honest guy I've evr known. He's always giving me little gifts like pretty little panties that he likes to see me in and always calling me just to see how I am and how much longer till I get home to him. Plus he's soooo HOT that I just can't keep my hands off him. It drives him crazy, my touching him all the time. Well, two nights ago I came home from work and he was in my bed with another woman. He claims he wasn't doing anything with her. He says they were just laying there talking and NOT touching. That I touch him sooo much that he just wanted to lay there with a woman and not be touched at all just to see what it was like. He says that if I didn't touch him so much that he would not have had to do this and that if I don't stop touching so much that he is going to leave me. I couldn't bare it if I drove him to leave but he's sooo hot, how do I keep my hands off him?

Any advise you can give me would be wonderfull, thank you.

Girl in a  touchy situation

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Apr. 22, 2012 at 7:56 AM

Dear Vickey,

I was wondering is duct taping a person to the wall a bad thing?

You see my BF and I were talking and well let's just say it got heated. He didn't think I would duct tape him to the wall so I did.. I used the pretty pink and Hello Kitty duct tape and now he is mad because he said it is too girlie..YOU'RE IN A DUCT TAPE PRISON DUDE GET OVER IT!! is what I said to him..Was that wrong?

So what is the grace time for duct taping your BF to a wall? Gee I hope we still get married.. HEHE..

Duct taping Queen of the world..

VTHaven
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 7:56 AM

Dear irritated;

If this is your opinion....who am I to dicker with that one! Go for it! I'll bail ya out in the AM!

Quoting LFosterfarm:

dear vickey,

I'm thinking prison time is worth me strangling the crap out of someone right now!  what's your opinion???

sincerely,

irritated

VTHaven
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 7:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Dear DT Queen of the world;

Duct taping can never be a bad thing! I hear you can tape up a hole in a car to pass inspection...or cover fist mark in a wall when you accidently miss hitting your s/o! The way I see it...the taper has the right to choose which color and style fits the scene....(giggling here....) OH the possibilities! You go Momma. BTW...was this before or after you had sex with the spider? Oh...and did you make him watch while he was duct taped?

Quoting dana63:

Dear Vickey,

I was wondering is duct taping a person to the wall a bad thing?

You see my BF and I were talking and well let's just say it got heated. He didn't think I would duct tape him to the wall so I did.. I used the pretty pink and Hello Kitty duct tape and now he is mad because he said it is too girlie..YOU'RE IN A DUCT TAPE PRISON DUDE GET OVER IT!! is what I said to him..Was that wrong?

So what is the grace time for duct taping your BF to a wall? Gee I hope we still get married.. HEHE..

Duct taping Queen of the world..

LFosterfarm
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 8:01 AM

SWEET!!!!

Quoting VTHaven:

Dear irritated;

If this is your opinion....who am I to dicker with that one! Go for it! I'll bail ya out in the AM!

Quoting LFosterfarm:

dear vickey,

sincerely,

irritated

missvickey
by Bronze sister on Apr. 22, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Dear Vickey,

I have a 38K bust. My family says to get a reduction but my BF says have them enlarged. Who should I listen to?

Bustin' out

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN