Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

"Dear Vickey....."

Need advice on something or just want to know what you should do? Ask me! I have advice on most subjects and the subjects I have no knowledge on ...I'll wing it!! Don't expect your normal goody goody goody responses from me. If you dish it...you have to take it! Remember...this is all in fun and nothing I said is meant to be taken seriously and is not a personal attack. Some answers will be on the mark while others will be offered with tongue in cheek. So lets have some fun!

by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 6:41 AM
Replies (11-20):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Apr. 22, 2012 at 8:40 AM

Quoting VTHaven:

Dear DT Queen of the world;

Duct taping can never be a bad thing! I hear you can tape up a hole in a car to pass inspection...or cover fist mark in a wall when you accidently miss hitting your s/o! The way I see it...the taper has the right to choose which color and style fits the scene....(giggling here....) OH the possibilities! You go Momma. BTW...was this before or after you had sex with the spider? Oh...and did you make him watch while he was duct taped?

Quoting dana63:

Dear Vickey,

I was wondering is duct taping a person to the wall a bad thing?

You see my BF and I were talking and well let's just say it got heated. He didn't think I would duct tape him to the wall so I did.. I used the pretty pink and Hello Kitty duct tape and now he is mad because he said it is too girlie..YOU'RE IN A DUCT TAPE PRISON DUDE GET OVER IT!! is what I said to him..Was that wrong?

So what is the grace time for duct taping your BF to a wall? Gee I hope we still get married.. HEHE..

Duct taping Queen of the world..

hehehe well he did say show me what you got and well the spider happen to be there.. Now I am afraid we have to go on Maury to hear.. You are NOT the father!! Which I was hoping he would claim...

Come join 40ish and beyond for a Healthier you in 2012 www.cafemom.com/group/7446

bhow
by Silver sister on Apr. 22, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Dear Vicky,

If I slap the crap out of my mouthy obnoxious know it all teenager, I go to jail for the rest of my life for child abuse...but if I have my buddy do it she just gets charged with assault and a fine.  Should I have her do it?  Do You think I would feel better?  Or worse?  Should I pay her for her services or just go get drunk with her after I pay her fine?  I really need help with this one.  Thank You..."don't wanna be slap happy just happy."

VTHaven
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Dear Bustin' out;

How the hell would I know? I am barely a B cup! BTW...where do you buy your bra's at the parachute shop?

Quoting missvickey:

Dear Vickey,

I have a 38K bust. My family says to get a reduction but my BF says have them enlarged. Who should I listen to?

Bustin' out

VTHaven
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Dear slap happy;

I doubt paying someone to do what you want to do will be very fullfilling. I think you both should give her a swift kick in the butt and share a cell!

Quoting bhow:

Dear Vicky,

If I slap the crap out of my mouthy obnoxious know it all teenager, I go to jail for the rest of my life for child abuse...but if I have my buddy do it she just gets charged with assault and a fine.  Should I have her do it?  Do You think I would feel better?  Or worse?  Should I pay her for her services or just go get drunk with her after I pay her fine?  I really need help with this one.  Thank You..."don't wanna be slap happy just happy."

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Apr. 22, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Dear Vickey,

Why can't my new glasses be cheaper than what I paid for them? And they take 7-10 days? Ugggh!!

missvickey
by Bronze sister on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Quoting VTHaven:

Dear Bustin' out;

How the hell would I know? I am barely a B cup! BTW...where do you buy your bra's at the parachute shop?

Quoting missvickey:

Dear Vickey,

I have a 38K bust. My family says to get a reduction but my BF says have them enlarged. Who should I listen to?

Bustin' out

LMBO!!

missvickey
by Bronze sister on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:38 PM
2 moms liked this

Dear Vickey,

Where do I hide the body.

Swinging Single Again

MissTLC
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Dear Vickey! How do you tell a chick that you had a party at her house while she was gone?

MissTLC
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:47 PM

sidesplittinglaughter 

Quoting missvickey:

Quoting VTHaven:

Dear Bustin' out;

Quoting missvickey:

Dear Vickey,

Bustin' out

LMBO!!

VTHaven
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Hmmm...not sure what sort of advice I can give you on this one. Lenscrafters are the cheapest around but then again...they have low line glasses which don't last. I say you get what you pay for...so if you want them to last...and look good...go for the gusto Momma...you are worth it! 

Quoting Mariagma3:

Dear Vickey,

Why can't my new glasses be cheaper than what I paid for them? And they take 7-10 days? Ugggh!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)