Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Dear Vickey....."

Need advice on something or just want to know what you should do? Ask me! I have advice on most subjects and the subjects I have no knowledge on ...I'll wing it!! Don't expect your normal goody goody goody responses from me. If you dish it...you have to take it! Remember...this is all in fun and nothing I said is meant to be taken seriously and is not a personal attack. Some answers will be on the mark while others will be offered with tongue in cheek. So lets have some fun!

by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 6:41 AM
Replies (31-40):
opinionatedmom
by Gold sister on Apr. 23, 2012 at 5:42 AM

you sure hit that on the head when they are damn good and ready. how do I get them to pull their heads out of their asses since your not psychic and are an advice column instead? and drink your damn coffee woman :)

Quoting VTHaven:

WTH am I....a psychic? You got the wrong post Ms Opinionated!!!! That was last month with the Crystal Ball! Now...you want my opinion! When they are damn well ready to send it and not a minute before!!!!! ROFLOL

BTW...I'm a bit cranky before my coffee kicks in...if you want a kinder response...come back later! LOL

Quoting opinionatedmom:

when the hell is my tax check going to get here?

opinionatedmom
by Gold sister on Apr. 23, 2012 at 5:45 AM

oh another one for you my 22 yr old is 23 today and told me he doesn't want a cake or a cookie cake for his birthday. he said cake is overrated. he is cheating me out of the joys of being mom. where the hell am I supposed to put his candles?

VTHaven
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 5:47 AM

ROFLOL....you are SO cute when you are riled!

I think you should share some of YOUR early morning sunshiny personality with them! At least you will feel better being able to call them names and screaming profanities! LOL 

(MUAH! I still think you are cute!) 

Quoting opinionatedmom:

you sure hit that on the head when they are damn good and ready. how do I get them to pull their heads out of their asses since your not psychic and are an advice column instead? and drink your damn coffee woman :)

Quoting VTHaven:

WTH am I....a psychic? You got the wrong post Ms Opinionated!!!! That was last month with the Crystal Ball! Now...you want my opinion! When they are damn well ready to send it and not a minute before!!!!! ROFLOL

BTW...I'm a bit cranky before my coffee kicks in...if you want a kinder response...come back later! LOL

Quoting opinionatedmom:

opinionatedmom
by Gold sister on Apr. 23, 2012 at 5:54 AM

well I see the coffee is kicking in. now send me some to kick them in the ass with. lol

Quoting VTHaven:

ROFLOL....you are SO cute when you are riled!

I think you should share some of YOUR early morning sunshiny personality with them! At least you will feel better being able to call them names and screaming profanities! LOL 

(MUAH! I still think you are cute!) 

Quoting opinionatedmom:

Quoting VTHaven:

Quoting opinionatedmom:

VTHaven
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 5:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Here ya go!!!!! We'll drink together! Have a great day!

bhow
by Bronze sister on Apr. 23, 2012 at 7:25 AM

You are so right...because a friend will pay the bail and a true friend will be sitting there with you saying..."DAMN!  That was FUN!"

Thank You!

kokyuhomama
by Bronze sister on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:02 AM

I'm too busy LingMAO to come up with a question!  I didn't think anything would break me out of the doldrums today, and I was wrong!  LOL

mommabelli
by Med Mom on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Dear Vickey,

I've been thinking about killing my husband for awhile now. Everytime I look at his face I just want to rip it off!! I have dreams of laughing hysterically over his grave, saying "haha I got you!" I really really REALLY want to make this dream come true!! Can you give me any tips?

Sincerely,

Waiting in virginia

graduateChristy

omamabean
by Bronze sister on Apr. 23, 2012 at 11:23 AM
I thought this meant you had a $38,000 bust!!! What an expensive boob job!! I'm still working on my first cuppa joe.... Sorry! LOL!!

Quoting VTHaven:

Dear Bustin' out;

How the hell would I know? I am barely a B cup! BTW...where do you buy your bra's at the parachute shop?

Quoting missvickey:

Dear Vickey,

I have a 38K bust. My family says to get a reduction but my BF says have them enlarged. Who should I listen to?

Bustin' out

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinysmom160
by Bronze sister on Apr. 23, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Dear Vickey,

How can I find a dam job???????

Tinysmom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)