Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

HAPPY MONDAY!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:28 AM
  • 32 Replies
  • 5820 Total Views

GOOD MORNING LADIES, HAPPY MONDAY... WHATS GOING ON FOR YOU TODAY???  IM OFF TO WORK IN A BIT, RAINY MORNING HERE TOO.. ITS A BLAHHHH MORNING.......HAVE A GREAT DAY ALLMonday Wish

by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:44 AM
Rain rain go away come again another day.... Be safe on the roads
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VTHaven
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:47 AM

Yep...it's definitely Monday here! Rain...cold...and down right miserable here in VT. I'm off this AM to do some errands...dentist appointment...and make numerous phone calls. I should be around just before/after lunch time. You all have a terrific day!

suzi960
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:54 AM
1 mom liked this

WOW LOOKS LIKE ITS RAINING IN QUITE A FEW PLACES....umbrella

livewell
by Bronze sister on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:56 AM

Is it raining EVERYWHERE? It sure is here...damp, cold...typical Nova Scotian Spring....

I love Mondays though! Especially now that I don't have to drive to town. I am going to pick up my helper and do some serious deep down cleaning today. Then, tonight is our team call, and that is always a blast. I am so glad I work from home because I would NOT want to go out in this weather...I feel sorry for DH having to even go up to the barn!

livewell
by Bronze sister on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:57 AM

That is the cutest lil' sweet pea!

Quoting suzi960:

WOW LOOKS LIKE ITS RAINING IN QUITE A FEW PLACES....umbrella

secondcup5
by Proud Canuck on Apr. 23, 2012 at 7:24 AM

Very wet here today too.  They are calling for rain until Wed.  I don't think I'll work today.  My gd is still here and I have to take her home today.  We had a blast with her all weekend.

allforedwards
by Bronze sister on Apr. 23, 2012 at 7:47 AM
It is cold here. Gotta go and clean a ladies house this morning then home to clean mine. Have to get my daughter into the doctors this morning
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunset414
by Sister on Apr. 23, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Woke up to some chilly weather this morning here in North Georgia. Just sent the two oldest off to school and hubby off to work. So sitting drinking my Java and deciding on when to tackle the remainder of the laundry. Also, have some errands to run. The typical monday morning adventures. Happy Monday everyone :)

mama2alex04
by Sister on Apr. 23, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Supposed to work today but this nausea may keep me from going in. It had me down not wanting to do anything yesterday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happygolucky106
by Wild Black Stallion on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:01 AM

I think I feel as bad as that poor dog looks,lol,lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN