Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whoo Hoo Wednesday!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:53 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 314 Total Views

Good morning pretty ladies! We made it...it's Hump Day. Now...what are you going to do with it? LOL

I will be out and about most of today and won't be around much until later this afternoon. I have a couple appointments and some things I need to do!

Chicken, Fettucini Alfredo for dinner! Yummy!

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzi960
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:42 AM

morning ladies, well today is my son roberts 12 birthday, so ill be busy today ..  and i have work later.... have a good one all..happy hump day

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Work and I start a prep class for the next 5 weeks tonight. I hope the class is worth my time.

kokyuhomama
by Bronze sister on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:05 AM

I'm bringing my four year old to a gymnastics class. He attended last year, but it was when I could walk around the gym with him.  Now I can only stand inside by the door,  and as he's somewhat socially anxious, I am hoping that he will be able to break free of me and enjoy the venue.  Other than that, dishes, sorting through boxes, and dinner tonight is coconut red lentil curry soup with some barley and bread.  Have a great day vthaven and other moms!

firelites
by Anne on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:18 AM

I'm at work will be popping in and out nerdy

brighteyes112
by Sweet Thang on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Morning! 

kaarina
by Boston Strong on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Happy Birthday, Robert!

Quoting suzi960:

morning ladies, well today is my son roberts 12 birthday, so ill be busy today ..  and i have work later.... have a good one all..happy hump day

kaarina
by Boston Strong on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:41 AM

I am doing the usual stuff today, laundry, etc.. I am on pins and needles for the big Bruins game tonight. Let's Go Bruins!!

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I have to do some laundry=Towels mostly today, but my allergies, pms and back are all revolting AGAINST me today so I've been medicaded lol (dh stood there till I took it all-I'm known for not taking meds and "tuffing" it out).

Tonight is IDOL! so that is my yippee for the day LOL

Pinned Image

MOMMYIM
by Sister on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:40 AM

I'm at work.  But it is Administrative Professionals Day so the company is buying lunch for all staff.  Yay, a free lunch! 

javamom12
by Bronze sister on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Happy Birthday to Robert!!

happy birthday

Quoting suzi960:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)