Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT.................................

Posted by   + Show Post

MY HUSBAND, MY KIDS, MY DOG, CAT, YARD, CAR, BEST FRIEND, YOU NAME IT, WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT IT????  we need some good positive flow today ladies!  I want to hear what you love.

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:23 AM
Replies (121-130):
LFosterfarm
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:51 PM

I said this before but I love my sisters in 40ish and beyond! 

LFosterfarm
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:06 AM

Did I mention I love my first cup of coffee in the mornings???

kitty068
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:33 PM
3 moms liked this

I love GOD, I know that he sees the best in me. I love to see my 9 year old do his Michael Jackson dance. I love to hear my older autistic son humming a song from the radio and you can actually tell what song it is. I love.....love.

LFosterfarm
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:20 PM

today I got to hang out with the youngest dd, had errands to run, and buy supplies for our fund raising effort this weekend, I had so much fun with her, I Loved Every Minute Of It!!!

cjcharlie1959
by Dungeon Queen on May. 2, 2012 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Fresh flowers, sipping hot coffee watching a sunrise, a lazy cold morning in my nice warm bed.  A good movie I can relate to.

LFosterfarm
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:10 AM

I'm not sure if I mentioned this but I love that first cup of coffee in the mornings! lol

bertie4
by Sister on May. 3, 2012 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I love my family!   I love my whole family, in laws and grandchildren included, not just husband and children, but I love them also.

MOMMYIM
by Sister on May. 3, 2012 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I love how my son checks his surroundings first to make sure no one is looking, then gives me a huge hug & kiss every morning. 

I love that my daughter is still young enough not to care if anyone sees her giving my a hug & kiss. 

I love how my hubby never goes to sleep without a goodnight kiss and always makes sure I get the heel of the bread from restaurant bread baskets,cuz that's my favorite.   

I love how my dog is always at the door, tail pounding the floor, when I arrive home and he acts like seeing me is the very best thing that happened to him that day.

I love sharing this with all of you & reading what all of you love.

LFosterfarm
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I really have enjoyed reading what everybody loves!!!

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on May. 3, 2012 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I love my oldest daughter's confidence and take no crap attitude; I love my son's irreverent sense of humor; I love my youngest daughter's ability to dance and sing with reckless abandoned; I love my dogs' high energy and unconditional worship ; )   ;  I love it that my best friend's idea of a "weekend off" (her husband said he'd take the kids and she could do whatever she wants) is coming to my house tools in hand to help me redo my bedroom; I love how a simple text from Kurt still sets my heart aflutter; I love how I feel after a good run; I appreciate the simple joy of a hot shower; I love to savor that first cup of coffee in the morning; I love how music inspires me to work harder; I love it when the sun comes out after the rain; I love it when I have what feels like a million things on my to-do list and I actually get through it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)