Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

GOOD MORNING MY SISTAS, HAPPY MAY TO ALL.....RAINING LIKE CRAZY THIS MORNINGumbrellaWHATS YOUR PLANS FOR TODAY CHICAS..IM JUST CHILLING AT HOME.BOYS WILL BE IN SCHOOL, HUBBY AT WORK, AND MOMMA WILL BE HOME ALONE  YAYYYYY!!!!!  LOL  HAVE A GREAT DAY LADIES AND ENJOY...drinking

by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:30 AM
Replies (21-30):
kaarina
by Boston Strong on May. 1, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Rainy day here as well. I have already been outside and soaking wet twice. Wolfie wants to go do his business, but hates to do it in the rain, so he walks me around and holds it. Eventually he will have to go, and I will get wet once again. I hate the smell of wet dog too, and my whole house smells now. I have to light some candles. Other than that, I am doing laundry, and I am going to work on a baby blanket that I am making.

partygal19dani
by Dani <3 on May. 1, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Hey sista Suzi.......happy Tuesday May Day to you too girl!!!  ;-)  I didn't sleep too well last night, so I am moving in sloooooww motion this morning.  lol  But I did clean and organize a few of my wood cabinets in my kitchen where I keep my spices, sugar, flower, and other baking stuff.  I tossed out the older stuff and made it look nice and neat.  Thanks to my OCD.  :)  I talked to my parents for about an hour.  Did a load of sheets for my Joey's bed.  Just bought them last night at Macy's......very nice 500 thread count........soft and satiny!!  Hit a good sale, so that was cool.  I also treated myself to 2 new mid sized Yankee jar candles.  Love the new scents!  Burned one last night in my bedroom, and have been burning the other today in the kitchen. 

Gonna have lunch next (hot roast beef sandwich), and then swiffer mop & wash some floors.  Then GH baby!!!  Can't wait, it's been sooo damn good!!  Still want to see Carly & Connie get into a cat fight.  lol

suzi960
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:16 PM

lol  that would be a great cat fight......lol

Quoting partygal19dani:

Hey sista Suzi.......happy Tuesday May Day to you too girl!!!  ;-)  I didn't sleep too well last night, so I am moving in sloooooww motion this morning.  lol  But I did clean and organize a few of my wood cabinets in my kitchen where I keep my spices, sugar, flower, and other baking stuff.  I tossed out the older stuff and made it look nice and neat.  Thanks to my OCD.  :)  I talked to my parents for about an hour.  Did a load of sheets for my Joey's bed.  Just bought them last night at Macy's......very nice 500 thread count........soft and satiny!!  Hit a good sale, so that was cool.  I also treated myself to 2 new mid sized Yankee jar candles.  Love the new scents!  Burned one last night in my bedroom, and have been burning the other today in the kitchen. 

Gonna have lunch next (hot roast beef sandwich), and then swiffer mop & wash some floors.  Then GH baby!!!  Can't wait, it's been sooo damn good!!  Still want to see Carly & Connie get into a cat fight.  lol

janomoma
by Menopause Queen on May. 1, 2012 at 1:06 PM

helloooooooo from sunny california....hubby was home yesterday so today im going to catch up on what i should of done on monday....lolsunbutterfly on head

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on May. 1, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Hidy, just got on here the last half hour lol... Tuesdays are busy busy here for me...pay some bills, grocery shopping and etc.

It's very very windy here, humid and heading to the uppers 80's & might reach 90...great...sigh...high electric bills again this year...:P PFT

paperorplastic
by Sister on May. 1, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Happy first day of May!  It is hot as Haiti down in the dirty south!  Chillin inside with the kiddo's today!

annie610
by Bronze sister on May. 1, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Happy May day:)

hau_siyoka
by Doll Baby on May. 1, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Happy May Day  We should have put up a pole so we could dance but we have the boards to dance around and reply reply reply!!!!!

momandher8
by Bronze sister on May. 1, 2012 at 9:34 PM

HAPPY MAY

happy

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on May. 1, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Happy may day!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)