Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry been MIA

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:26 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 110 Total Views

Hi Friends!

Im so sorry to be so quiet.. Things have flip turned upside down here lately!! My daughter is special needs and broke her foot during an epileptic seizure. Then they discovered her bones are too weak etc so she is confined to her wheelchair. Plus not attending school because of all of the seizures..  My computer died two weeks ago just got it running again today!!! I will try to post more often now!! My apologies for being so quiet!!

by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
suzi960
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:36 PM

hello momma,please dont apologize,you have alot going on sweety.. sorry about your DD..sure hope her foot heals soon...is she on any meds for siezures??

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on May. 1, 2012 at 5:56 PM

hugs!! we are here for you!!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on May. 1, 2012 at 5:57 PM
I am sorry you have a lot going on and happy you are here now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brighteyes112
by Sweet Thang on May. 1, 2012 at 6:49 PM

You don't have to apologize sweetie! We're glad you're here now.

epilepsymom
by Sister on May. 1, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Yes she is on 4 different seizure meds and doesnt have good control. She has a very rare and very difficult form of Epilepsy.. This is a battle we have been fighting for years. First time she has broken a bone during a seizure though!!

Quoting suzi960:

hello momma,please dont apologize,you have alot going on sweety.. sorry about your DD..sure hope her foot heals soon...is she on any meds for siezures??

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on May. 1, 2012 at 10:02 PM
No apologies needed...you have a lot on your plate. Stop by when you can...we will always lend an ear and shoulder for you. ((((hugs))))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LFosterfarm
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:07 PM

no apologies needed, we missed you!  I am so sorry for all the things going on, I do hope she gets well soon.  sounds like momma needs a breather soon!  (((hugs)))

epilepsymom
by Sister on May. 1, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Yes momma needs a breather however Im a single parent and have no respite or other services.. Its just me... Im so beyond tired at this point!!

Quoting LFosterfarm:

no apologies needed, we missed you!  I am so sorry for all the things going on, I do hope she gets well soon.  sounds like momma needs a breather soon!  (((hugs)))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)