Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

SORRY BEEN MIA!!!

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:14 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 123 Total Views

Sorry been gone but last 8 mos have benn heck!!!Lasy july my husband was stricken with an unknown illness we initally thought wa spneumonia agravated by the heat now we are thinking it may be pulmonary fibrosis and he isnt expected to live and is on a vent not expected to get off eating with a feeding tube!!1

My daughter is now 16 mos and getting HER 3 YEAR MOLARS!!!My son who is autistic has been showing much progress in school an dis no longe rnon bverbal and starting to speaka nd almost fully bm trainded biut wont us ethe potty to pee.

life is just getting norml haveing monthly visits from cps to make sure i am ok with kid sthat well end uin a few more mos and i started working a new job in assisted living center.how are you doing?

by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
25beengoodtome
by Crazy LiL' Sister on May. 1, 2012 at 5:46 PM

hey Marisa We understand life happens. We're here for you anytime you need an ear or shoulder.

~ AT 40-ISH & BEYOND #7446

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on May. 1, 2012 at 5:49 PM
Great to see you! Sounds like you had your hands full and glad you could get on to say hi!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on May. 1, 2012 at 5:51 PM

HUGS!  wow that's a lot, bless your heart!  We're here for ya !

suzi960
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:10 PM

hugs 

brighteyes112
by Sweet Thang on May. 1, 2012 at 6:47 PM

hugs

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on May. 1, 2012 at 9:59 PM
((((hugs))))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LFosterfarm
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:34 PM

wow!  sounds like you have been beyond busy!  sounds stressful and you sound like a very strong woman.  I'm glad you popped in to say hi, we are always here for you and always willing to listen when you need an ear!  I'm so sorry for what you're going through right now.  Good luck on your new job, and hang in there! (((hugs)))

epilepsymom
by Sister on May. 1, 2012 at 10:48 PM

wow.. You have your hands full.. Can I ask what you did to reverse the Autistic symptoms so much?? My dd is Autistic and Im always looking for ways to help her

momto3isme
by Dawn on May. 2, 2012 at 7:40 AM
Wow sounds like you have your hands full

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)