Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

weekend plans?

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:20 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 326 Total Views
1 mom liked this

okay i finally have weekend plans that dont include laundry, running my kids all over to their events, helping hub with his to do lists, my inlaws from hail planning my weekend!! i am going to see Wicked with my bff my sister!!! i have been looking forword to this since feb. when we got the tix!! i dont think ive had a me day since we went to las vegas in 1998 (yep way over due lol) what are all u 40 and fab moms doing this weekend???witchWicked! have a great weekend mommas!

by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bhow
by Silver sister on May. 4, 2012 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

elementary spring concert this eve.  community party tom. (it will be fun, always is)  and most likely driving fence posts Sunday.  You will definitely have a better time!! 

daisybelle1960
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Derby party tomorrow!! Whoo Hoo!!dancing

caro100
by Bronze sister on May. 4, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Work, work , work.  :(

MOMMYIM
by Sister on May. 4, 2012 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this

We're going to a minor league baseball game - $33 for 4 tickets, 4 hot dogs & 4 sodas. Always a fun time with the goofy mascots & great crowd.

Joyzap2003
by Sister on May. 4, 2012 at 12:39 PM

It's race weekend again so we'll spend this afternoon working on the Super Stock and getting it ready for tomorrows race. If we get everything done before 3:00 we'll put the car on the trailer and take it to the speedway for practice tonight..  If dh is thinking clearly tonight we'll leave the car at the track and not have to worry about taking it back out there at noon tomorrow. The races don't start until 6:00 P.M. but we have to be out there before 3:00 P.M. to get get signed in and take the car thru tech.  Sunday is laundry day...thankfully the laundormat is close by and I can come home instead of sitting there waiting for the clothes to dry.  I wait for them to get done washing and then I throw them in the dryer, come home and go back about an hour later to get the clothes.  Sunday is also barbecue day...weather permiting...

ofcbean
by New sister on May. 4, 2012 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I too, actually have plans...Yippy...Tonight is a Tricky Tray with my Bestie and her sister, Tomorrow is my photography class (bought a brandy new Nikon and can wait to learn about ALL of the features so I can take awesome baby photos) and Sunday I'm going to see the NY Mets at Citifield with my brother...Can't get any better for me!!! Oh, my fiance is on Army orders for the weekend so I filled my calendar so I won't miss him as much as I would if I were to do nothing!  HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND paparazzioh and LET'S GO RANGERS

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on May. 4, 2012 at 12:43 PM

I'm finally going to paint my bedroom, and Sunday I have a 12K run.

Cafelattee
by Sister on May. 4, 2012 at 12:59 PM

My Baby turned 15 today,  Saturday we are taking him out to dinner and a movie.  We haven't had much family time with the invasion of my parents into my home lol.   We will do church sunday morning then go 4 wheeler riding at the national park near our home.  

39holding519
by Bronze sister on May. 4, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Well since you asked... I'm going to a concert in a Limo with my BFF My Sister also!! Can't wait :)  Enjoy your time, night out with your Sissy!

39holding519
by Bronze sister on May. 4, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Poop! I'm sorry :(

Quoting caro100:

Work, work , work.  :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)