Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HAVE YOU TRIED THESE??

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:59 PM
  • 33 Replies
  • 478 Total Views

I BOUGHT THESE THE OTHER DAY,  I LUV THEM!!!!!!!

by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VTHaven
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Yes!!!! I love them too. I am nortorious for not measuring and wasting SO much laundry soap. I love the convenience of these!

KristinawithaK
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:03 PM

I've wanted to try them!  but tide is so bad for your washer

suzi960
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:10 PM

really,  why is that???

Quoting KristinawithaK:

I've wanted to try them!  but tide is so bad for your washer

KristinawithaK
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:13 PM

the lady that does my laundry told me that she would prefer I buy new detergent if she was going to continue doing my laundry.  she experimented once with a couple of different detergents and tide was the harshest, I can't remember what she put in with the detergents, but she said that it ate after a few weeks.  something like a penny or something that you wouldn't think was destructible.  she said something about her uncle or someone working for a repair/servicing center and he asked people what kind of detergent they used and more often than not, it was tide.  so that's why she tried her little experiment.

now, I don't know if it's still true, but I think I'm ok with not finding out on my million dollar washer  :)

suzi960
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:16 PM

hmmm interesting......i switch usually all the time so i never use the same one consistently, but i tell ya these little pods are easy and smell great, and the clothes come out nice and clean....but will keep this in mind....

Quoting KristinawithaK:

the lady that does my laundry told me that she would prefer I buy new detergent if she was going to continue doing my laundry.  she experimented once with a couple of different detergents and tide was the harshest, I can't remember what she put in with the detergents, but she said that it ate after a few weeks.  something like a penny or something that you wouldn't think was destructible.  she said something about her uncle or someone working for a repair/servicing center and he asked people what kind of detergent they used and more often than not, it was tide.  so that's why she tried her little experiment.

now, I don't know if it's still true, but I think I'm ok with not finding out on my million dollar washer  :)

KristinawithaK
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:20 PM

I think I might have to try them anyway.  :)  are they expensive?

Quoting suzi960:

hmmm interesting......i switch usually all the time so i never use the same one consistently, but i tell ya these little pods are easy and smell great, and the clothes come out nice and clean....but will keep this in mind....

Quoting KristinawithaK:

MB13
by MB on May. 4, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I don't buy Tide because it is so much more expensive than other brands.  I have a new washer and I have to buy HE (high efficiency) detergent.  There is a limited selection for this, but I have found that ALL is only about   ten cents a load, Tide is more like forty cents a load.  These are average prices in my area, so I don't know what it cost where you are.  That is just my experience.  I do love the smell of the All in the green container.  If gives the house a fresh smell when I am doing laundry! (Which is most of the time!)

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on May. 4, 2012 at 7:52 PM

love to use something like that but dh likes a certain smell of Gain....

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on May. 4, 2012 at 7:53 PM

You know I googled Tide, it comes up as the best laundry detergent consistently. And...I want to try those little pods.

valleymomma1
by Bronze sister on May. 4, 2012 at 7:53 PM
No not yet
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)