Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Hiiii

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:02 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 195 Total Views

"I never knew how much love my heart could hold until someone called me mommy."

Hello all the Moms.

You all recognise this feeling. That's how I felt when I saw my daughter lying beside me. Since then it has been a never ending journey of love, care, ups & downs, tensions & worries, and so on.............. Now my daughter is going to be a mother soon but still whenever she calls me mom! my whole being would just turn to her biddings.

For an introduction this is enough. I have other interests too. So let's hear from u.

Love,

Mina

by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzi960
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:33 AM

hello mina and welcome to 40ish..nice to meet you.. im a mom of 2 sons who are 7 and 12.

brighteyes112
by Sweet Thang on May. 5, 2012 at 9:55 AM

welcome

VTHaven
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Hello Mina! Welcome to 40ish dear! I know exactly the feeling you are talking about. I am the mom of 7 (3 biological sons and 4 children we were blessed to raise via adoption.) I'm so happy to have you with us!

MomsTaxiAndATM
by 40ish Angel on May. 5, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Hi, Mina! My 19 y/o dd still calls me "mommy" (lol) and I eat it with a spoon!!! There is no other love like the love for your children! Welcome to the group! Im Dianna

bhow
by Silver sister on May. 5, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Hey girl.  I get what you're saying.  And now that my first is a teenager???  I have often said, "and to think I cried the first time she called me MOM!"  Love her completely though.

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on May. 5, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Welcome to the group Mina!

Raising children is very rewarding, so is watching them achieve dreams even better!

kaffedrikke
by Sister on May. 5, 2012 at 11:10 AM
I understand that feeling. Now when theyre older its a feeling of wanting to give them a good smack. KIDDING! I too adore being a mom theres nothing emotionally like it.
wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on May. 5, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Hi Mina. What a great introductory post! I'm Sue, mom to three kids, a daughter 23, a son 21 and my youngest, a girl who is 8. Welcome!

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on May. 5, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Welcome!!!  Nice to meet you!!

Hugs

cjs702006
by Buddah on May. 5, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Welcome to the group. My name is Carla....I'm the mom to a 20 yr old daughter and a 12 yr old son. I also am grandma to a 6 1/2 yr old baby girl named Jayden-Marie. I'm 42 years old and married to my husband for 14 years.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)