Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Just gave a sweet little baby a big ol'......

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:57 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 189 Total Views

MUSTACHE!!!!

And boy, was her mom mad!

Ok, so I went with bff to a Cinco de Mustache party (was really bad, that's why I'm already home!) and a new neighbor introduced himself, his wife, and cutie little 7 month old daughter.

People are wearing mustaches, mustache t-shirts, bald guy had one shaved on the back of his head, kids with 'staches, my gf was wearing a pink handlebar mustache... You get the picture. 

So new neighbor guy is holding cutie baby girl, and I'm thinking about the eye pencil in my pocket...Hmmm. (Ever see"Addams Family Values"? Yup. You know where I'm going with this!) So I say to the guy, "Do you think your baby needs a mustache??" and I pull out said pencil. (Wife is nowhere around). He says, "Sure she does."

He won't do it, so I do half mustache. Crap. Cutie girl starts Boo-Face. I hand over pencil to new neighbor guy and say, "OK, I'm out. You have to finish! I don't want to make your baby cry!!" So new neighbor guy tries to finish 'stache on his baby. Baby is getting more frustrated.

Another gf comes over, (she knows him, knows he's a total jerk, and knows his wife is a B*TC&H and is going to have a cow when she sees her cutie baby girl disfigured!) and knowing what she does about new neighbor guy, she is MORE THAN HAPPY to lend a hand!!!  So she gets last mustache line on cutie baby girl: MUSTACHE COMPLETE!

Baby girl is OK... Her mustache is done and she is now the envy of the party! And she looked hilariously adorable! New neighbor guy goes off to show wife his handy work. He's gone for a few minutes.

When he reappears, he is without baby. 

When wife reappears, she is with baby. Baby is without mustache. 

Wife is not laughing. And won't look at us. Oops.

I think new neighbor guy may be sleeping on the couch tonight. 

And I think some people need to lighten up. 

For the record: Had the tables been turned, or the shoe been on the other foot...

MY little cutie baby would have SHOWN UP WEARING A MUSTACHE!

by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on May. 6, 2012 at 12:24 AM

I agree, she needs to lighten up. I bet the baby was adorable!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on May. 6, 2012 at 6:13 AM
She does need to lighten up but maybe she was mad because she wasn't ask if it was ok to place it on her baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VTHaven
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:36 AM

Thinking that the baby obviously didn't like it...I don't think I would have done it. I also think it would have been nicer to ask the Mom. She may be a bit of a grump, but it's her baby and to do this to spite her (knowing she wouldn't like it) seemed sort of nasty to me. Idk...I take these sort of pranks way too seriously I guess.

suzi960
by on May. 6, 2012 at 7:06 AM

yeah she was probably pissed because she wasent asked.. i dont know how i would feel if someone drew on my baby girl with their eyeliner....lol...

keljo05
by Kelly on May. 6, 2012 at 8:26 AM

I would have been upset as well. Cute or not I wouldn't have appreciated eyeliner being used... a fake mustache ok... maybe construction paper? a napkin? especially since they were new neighbors.

I know it was all in fun but as a new family to the neighborhood... I would have held off, even more so since the baby was not happy about it either.

omamabean
by Bronze sister on May. 6, 2012 at 9:31 AM
It really was all in good fun, and the dad wanted to do it, and I think more so because the wife wasn't around... Oh well, bad call...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on May. 6, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Yep....she needs to get a grip.  I bet she was adorable.  

LFosterfarm
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:22 AM

sounds like a very interesting night, maybe you should have drawn one on the mommy so they could match? lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)