Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Do You Share Blankets with Hubby or S/O (piog)

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:11 PM
  • 23 Replies
  • 266 Total Views

My hubby and I have our own separate blankets, but from time to time, I will ditch mine  :)  I like to be nice and snuggle and cover my neck and he likes to cover his feet.. this creates a problem, lol...

by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on May. 8, 2012 at 8:14 PM

We have the same covers.

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on May. 8, 2012 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this

hummm... Im trying to imagine how you make a bed like that.  do you simply have them over lap a bit in the middle and tuck them down on at the foot of the bed and on the respective sides?

We have a shared blanket... but I usually toss it off and sleep with just a sheet.  This works out great since he likes TONS of blanket and will gladly take my cast off and wrap himself up.

Alwaysmotivated
by Loving Life on May. 8, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Wish I could, well maybe not :) ha!

Quoting crazymom729:

We have the same covers.

Alwaysmotivated
by Loving Life on May. 8, 2012 at 8:23 PM

it works, blankets are folded and put on each side, when guest comes they are moved to the closet, lol!

Quoting sahlady:

hummm... Im trying to imagine how you make a bed like that.  do you simply have them over lap a bit in the middle and tuck them down on at the foot of the bed and on the respective sides?

We have a shared blanket... but I usually toss it off and sleep with just a sheet.  This works out great since he likes TONS of blanket and will gladly take my cast off and wrap himself up.

looneymom424
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:24 PM

He doesnt like covers I do so I get all the covers

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on May. 8, 2012 at 8:26 PM

?

Oh... the blankets are not made into the bed... you just put them on top when you go to sleep?  Oh... now i see.  Silly me... I was making the blankets into the bed.  I guess that is an easy solution if you both dont like the same kind of blanket.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

it works, blankets are folded and put on each side, when guest comes they are moved to the closet, lol!

Quoting sahlady:

javamom12
by Bronze sister on May. 8, 2012 at 8:54 PM

We share one cover.  But there are some nights like I feel I am playing tug of war with him. Doesn't matter though I usually win.

Alwaysmotivated
by Loving Life on May. 8, 2012 at 8:58 PM

LOL, I know what you mean!

Quoting javamom12:

We share one cover.  But there are some nights like I feel I am playing tug of war with him. Doesn't matter though I usually win.

roxxyt
by Roxane on May. 8, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Same blankets, lots of nights he sleeps on top of them, I love to be covered. Never heard of seperate blankets.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alwaysmotivated
by Loving Life on May. 8, 2012 at 9:04 PM

really, always a first, lol!

Quoting roxxyt:

Same blankets, lots of nights he sleeps on top of them, I love to be covered. Never heard of seperate blankets.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)