Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

what cha think of this??

Posted by on May. 10, 2012 at 5:59 PM
  • 44 Replies
  • 2990 Total Views
1 mom liked this

lets respect everyones opinion please..no bashing..thanx..

by on May. 10, 2012 at 5:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzi960
by on May. 10, 2012 at 6:00 PM

this is the new cover of time magazine...stirring up alot of controversy..

daisybelle1960
by on May. 10, 2012 at 6:12 PM
2 moms liked this

That's way over the top for me! When is she going to stop, when he starts driving?

hau_siyoka
by Doll Baby on May. 10, 2012 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this

rotflmao daisybelle!!!!! Lets hope so I wouldn't want to get married and tell his wife he comes home to be fed lmaooooooo OMG!!!    A whole new meaning to 'feed on demand' rotflmao

VTHaven
by on May. 10, 2012 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm with Kim...this is just too much in my opinion.

kaarina
by Boston Strong on May. 10, 2012 at 6:31 PM
2 moms liked this
This is ridiculous. It reminds me of one of the mother's on my son's baseball team. She had a 3 year old that used to yell "Mom! I want a booby!" And she would whip her boob out and breast feed him. I think if they are old enough to verbalize like that then they are old enough to be weaned. Seriously, I think the mother is doing it more for herself than her child. Like keeping her child a baby for just a bit longer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzi960
by on May. 10, 2012 at 6:34 PM
2 moms liked this

lol  thats funny... i could never....

Quoting kaarina:

This is ridiculous. It reminds me of one of the mother's on my son's baseball team. She had a 3 year old that used to yell "Mom! I want a booby!" And she would whip her boob out and breast feed him. I think if they are old enough to verbalize like that then they are old enough to be weaned. Seriously, I think the mother is doing it more for herself than her child. Like keeping her child a baby for just a bit longer.

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on May. 10, 2012 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry, I don't like it! NOT the breastfeeding part. This child is old enough to be eating solid foods, drinking milk out of a cup! JMO, but just wrong on so many levels~! badEDIT: They were on the today show. This child is almost 4!

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on May. 10, 2012 at 6:40 PM

rolling on floorOMG... THAT IS TOO DANG FUNNY!

I promise you that had I seen that at the book store or check out (but I dont think they have Time at the check out) I would have burst out laughing on the spot. 

btw... is that HER son?  Or a modle... wouldnt that be a hoot.  Ha ha ha ha... wouldnt that be a funny thing to put on your child's modeling resume.

Cutios3
by Sister on May. 10, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Love her figure!  Breast feeding does eat up the calories.....     

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on May. 10, 2012 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Totally stupid looking. The kid is big enough to get his own cereal, and I bet she'd fill the bowl with breast milk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)