Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

what cha think of this??

Posted by   + Show Post

lets respect everyones opinion please..no bashing..thanx..

by on May. 10, 2012 at 5:59 PM
Replies (11-20):
sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on May. 10, 2012 at 7:09 PM

rolling on flooryou know it is pretty good in coffee too!

Quoting AndrewsMomPDX:

Totally stupid looking. The kid is big enough to get his own cereal, and I bet she'd fill the bowl with breast milk.

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on May. 10, 2012 at 7:10 PM

bouncingmaybe that will be the newest fad diet!  They did get a pretty HOT MAMA for the photo!

Im sure not all the attachment moms look like that... but if they are going to advertize it that way... they might just start a trend.

Quoting Cutios3:

Love her figure!  Breast feeding does eat up the calories.....     

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on May. 10, 2012 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this

When they can ask for it...forget it. Actually it's just too crude for me.

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on May. 10, 2012 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this

can you imagine trying to live down this photo when that kid is in high school????

OMG... he is going to get made fun of... and I can only imagine what the boys will be saying about his mom.

wow wee he is going to be ticked off at mom when he is about 15 and this surfaces at school!!!!!!

mommabelli
by Med Mom on May. 10, 2012 at 7:23 PM
Quoting Mariagma3:

I'm sorry, I don't like it! NOT the breastfeeding part. This child is old enough to be eating solid foods, drinking milk out of a cup! JMO, but just wrong on so many levels~! bad

My thoughts exactly!

graduateChristy

keljo05
by Kelly on May. 10, 2012 at 7:23 PM

I agree with this..

Quoting rosebud727:

I think it's too controversial for a magazine cover. If they want to make an issue out of breastfeeding then they can cover a story about women who are told to nurse in restrooms instead of discreetly in public..

However Time will get what it wants... a renewed interest in thier magazine and a huge increase in sales probably.

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on May. 10, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Don't get me wrong, either...I breastfed both my girls and I believe in the benefits.

But this cover is almost vulgar, at least to me. However it was meant to grab your attention for sure!

Quoting keljo05:

I agree with this..

Quoting rosebud727:

I think it's too controversial for a magazine cover. If they want to make an issue out of breastfeeding then they can cover a story about women who are told to nurse in restrooms instead of discreetly in public..

However Time will get what it wants... a renewed interest in thier magazine and a huge increase in sales probably.

suzi960
by on May. 10, 2012 at 7:30 PM

yep i agree..

Quoting keljo05:

I agree with this..

Quoting rosebud727:

Sunflower7556
by Bronze sister on May. 10, 2012 at 7:49 PM

It is funny that  it is ok for a magazine cover but if she had posted this on her facebook page she would have been up for Child abuse.   The "son" does not look comfortable in this picture.  That is wrong to put a child in this position for picture that he is not comfortable with.   I love Sahlady's point, he is going to hate this picture later in life.  

Cutios3
by Sister on May. 10, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Yes, I believe you may be on to something there about that fad.   I can see the future headlines now.  Rich women renting and exploiting babies and children of the lower classes so they can be wet nurses!    

@.Quoting sahlady:

bouncingmaybe that will be the newest fad diet!  They did get a pretty HOT MAMA for the photo!

Im sure not all the attachment moms look like that... but if they are going to advertize it that way... they might just start a trend.

Quoting Cutios3:

Love her figure!  Breast feeding does eat up the calories.....     

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)