Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

OHHHH JOHNNY!!!!!!

Posted by on May. 10, 2012 at 6:55 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 324 Total Views

SAY IT ISENT SO...........crying

Email John Travolta seems to have masseurs coming out of the woodwork accusing him of the unwanted sexual advance of grabbing their penis. Travolta's camp denies these accusations as they surfaced one at a time in the last week. If John Travolta was really looking for sex with a man, why wouldn't he have just hired a male prostitute for this purpose?

Approaching a masseur for sexual favors seems awfully risky for a man with Travolta's high profile. There are certainly enough agencies that cater to what the masseurs are claiming Travolta wanted from them. It would make more sense for a man as famous as Travolta to be more discrete and make sure the other person is willing to provide the service he's accused of wanting.

Both men in this case are remaining anonymous in the court documents. The documents give very graphic details of Travolta's alleged behaviors after the men got picked up by the movie star and brought to a hotel for their services. The men are masseur's and the service they offer is deep tissue massage, but both claim Travolta was looking for much more during their encounters.

Advertisement

The first lawsuit filed last week claimed that Travolta picked this man up and brought him to a Beverly Hills Hotel room where the man expected to give Travolta a massage. Travolta stripped down completely and groped this man's penis, according to WMBF News. After the advance got declined, Travolta apologized but went on to offer up a three some.

The second lawsuit offered up more graphic detail of Travolta's assets, like penis length and even the texture of his pubic hair, according to Radaronline. The story was similar to the first plaintiff where this masseur was summoned to give Travolta a massage when he was staying in a resort in Atlanta.

The second masseur claims Travolta stripped down then masturbated as the man give him a deep tissue massage. Travolta is described as sweating and really getting into the self-pleasuring action when he made an unwanted advance to the guy giving the massage. Travolta allegedly once again reached out for his penis. If this man is an unwilling partcipant, why did he let it go as far as he details in the court documents?

Travolta's camp denies that either one of these incidents took place. In Travolta's defense, if he wanted sex with a man, wouldn't he have just hired a male prostitute instead of leaving himself wide open for lawsuits? The first plaintiff alleges that when the incident was over with, Travolta drove him back to the place he picked him up and paid him double his regular fee. The man said Travolta paid him $800.

This would suggest his regular fee is $400, which is one expensive massage. This brings up questions of what this man's services included? If this was Travolta's first time in the news with claims of seeking out gay sex, it would be easier for his fans to consider the theory that these masseur's were trying to get their 15 minutes of fame, as Travolta's camp is claiming.

Travolta was the object of another sex scandal while his wife Kelly was pregnant with their third child. He's accused of frequenting gay bath houses, which is part of the gay subculture. Once again in this case he's accused of seeking out gay sex .

This incident was just a few years back and still fresh in many's memories. Now that these allegations have come up, it's hard to know what to believe about the Saturday Night star.

Reference: WMBF News, Radaronline

John Travolta has his hands full with dual sexual lawsuits.
John Travolta has his hands full with dual sexual lawsuits.
Photo credit:
Getty
by on May. 10, 2012 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dana63
40ish Women are born angels. When someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly.............. .....................on a broomstick! Be warned. We are flexible like that. . . . . . . . . λ . . . . . . . _) \_ . . . . . . . ./ / } . . . . . . . (_; \ . ≥≥≥===≥ \`=== . . . . . . . /__/ . . . . . . . .` Happy Halloween from 40ish & beyond
Today at 7:21 AM
by Momma of 40ish on May. 10, 2012 at 7:15 PM

I thought they said today that the timeline of what this man said dont place your man around this man at that time. Supposly when this was suppose to happen your guy was somewhere else.

hau_siyoka
by Doll Baby on May. 10, 2012 at 7:18 PM

OMG! Johnny in any kind of scandal is not heard of! What is up with that!!!  We all know how badly the alternative life style would love to claim him!  But sorry he's very much the woman's man.....don't worry sissy they always turn out lame attempts....

suzi960
by on May. 10, 2012 at 7:22 PM

thats what they said, then 2 other men came forward and said he tried with them..

Quoting dana63:

I thought they said today that the timeline of what this man said dont place your man around this man at that time. Supposly when this was suppose to happen your guy was somewhere else.

VTHaven
by on May. 10, 2012 at 7:29 PM

I just can't believe this...

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on May. 10, 2012 at 8:19 PM

ugh all they want is $$$ .. I hope he sues them all for lying....just doesn't seem something he'd do...

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on May. 10, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Lies lies lies....all for money...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cutios3
by Sister on May. 10, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Oh for heaven's sakes!  The rich and famous have no privacy.

partygal19dani
by Dani <3 on May. 10, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Sorry Suzi, but I have to say that deep down in my gut I believe it!!  He is either bi-sexual or a closet gay!  His church of Scientology, which he has been a part of for many years (along with Tom Cruise and Kirsite Alley) rejects gays.  So it doesn't surprise me at all if he is on the down low.  If that is the case, I feel really sorry for his poor wife who is probably in denial or just plain in the dark.  That would be so humiliating and hard to handle if your spouse had a secret gay life!!  Reminds me of that former governor in New Jersey.  Can't remember his name.  But his wife found out about his gay affair and then divorced him and wrote a book about it.  She was in serious shock and felt a huge sense of betrayal.  I can't imagine how I would react if I were in that boat.   

chellfairy
by Sister on May. 10, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Quoting partygal19dani:

Sorry Suzi, but I have to say that deep down in my gut I believe it!!  He is either bi-sexual or a closet gay!  His church of Scientology, which he has been a part of for many years (along with Tom Cruise and Kirsite Alley) rejects gays.  So it doesn't surprise me at all if he is on the down low. 

I think there is some truth to it.  And I may get some flack for saying this, but I honestly think Tom Cruise is bi/gay as well........sharing the same closet.

..<<<<<<runs out of the room before getting slammed with tomatoes**)

LFosterfarm
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:50 PM

you know it really is hard to say, I mean he seems to have this squeeky clean image and then Bam all this comes out.  it's either one way or the other, he's totally telling the truth and these guys are out for their fame and money, or it is all completely true and the truth always has a way of coming out!! sooner or later!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)