Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Lawn Mower

Posted by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:48 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 120 Total Views
Hope everyone's in good health...it's been a while. Ok, Ok CM...I need as much help as possible with choosing the right Lawn Mower please?
If any of you have, had or know of someone with one please feel free to give me your opinion & state which one you're speaking on? Thanking you all in advance!

Task Force 12-Amp 18" Electric Push Lawn Mower
Item #: 195614 | Model #: 25143

RemingtonĀ® 18'' Reel Mower w/ Bagger - 50 state
Sears Item# 07137661000 | Model# 15A-3100783

Sun Joe Mow Joe MJ401E 14" Electric Lawn Mower
Model: MJ401E Item #:404380

Evolution 18 in. Easy-Push Reel Mower with Adjustable Grass Management System
Model # E2201-18 Store SKU # 0 Internet/Catalog SKU 202811660

*need to place my order tonight. Thank you again! Off topic, but I'm sure someone can lend a hand.

giving mom giftI love who I am today...."striving to go even further!" "I'm not too old to do so!"

by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
LFosterfarm
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this

well, I think all comes down to how much lawn you need to mow, do you want to clean up the left over grass afterwards or just be able to dump it out.  I do know with sears they always have good waranty's on their items and usually easy to deal with incase of a problem.  hope this helps.

Tasha202
by New sister on May. 10, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Hi LFosterfarm! Well I believe that, my lawn is between small & medium. As for the cleaning process, I would like to make that as easy as possible...however, I'm more concern with the actual performance & longevity of the mowers.

Do you happen to recognize either of them or know of anyone that does?

Also, thank you for you've done.

Sincerely, Tasha!

giving mom giftI love who I am today...."striving to go even further!" "I'm not too old to do so!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)