Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

HAPPY FRIDAY LADIES.WHATS YOUR PLANS THIS WEEKEND..ANYTHING EXCITING,ESPECIALLY FOR MOTHERS DAY....I HAVE A COMMUNION PARTY ON SATURDAY NIGHT,AND THEN ON SUNDAY, IM JUST CHILLING WITH MY FAMILY AT HOME...HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY...

by on May. 11, 2012 at 6:38 AM
Replies (21-29):
Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on May. 11, 2012 at 12:43 PM

TGIF to you too Suzi~! TGIF

javamom12
by Bronze sister on May. 11, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Well, I have my son's baseball game tomorrow.  And I'm visiting my mom amd mil for Mother's day.  Hopefully, there will be time after to relax after that.  Have a Happy Mother's Day!

culinaryqueen
by Bronze sister on May. 11, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Happy Friday to you as well, baseball game tommorrow morning then it is anything goes... NO plans yet for Mother's Day but my husband keeps hinting things so maybe he has something in store..Have an Awesome day

DianeJ40
by Sister on May. 11, 2012 at 5:03 PM

My DH's 16th bday is Monday so we will have a combo Mother's Day/16th bay celebration Sunday.

Happy Mother's Day!

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on May. 11, 2012 at 5:59 PM

lol I thought my day was open... so far I've had to take the dog outside every freaking 30min...she's got an upset tummy... actually fell asleep on the couch for nearly 2hrs myself (dh went for his nap in the bed)lol so I must have been more tired than I thought.... 

VTHaven
by on May. 11, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Well...I'm a little later...but better late than never right? I have no plans for the weekend. Every one is here and often Mother's Day is just another day. I don't expect gifts to be showered on me or even any pampering. I'm Mom every day...so if they are going to do it one day...they'd better dig deep and plan to do it EVERY day! ROFLOL

Kei.T
by on May. 12, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Happy Mother's Day!   It's going to be a beautiful weekend...the weather is springlike and perfect for a weekend to celebrate being a mom!   My son is taking me out to an early dinner Saturday and then to a
Spring Concert at our city college.   I am really looking forward to it.   I am so thankful to be a mom!

Happy Mother's Day to all of us !

tinysmom160
by Bronze sister on May. 12, 2012 at 2:08 PM

My son is coming in on Saturday have not seen him in 8 months from college. And cookout on Sunday at my nieces.

alexgia
by Bronze sister on May. 12, 2012 at 10:18 PM
yes my kids gave mE a giftcard so i can finally get a new laptop that is not from the 90's. also i got to talk to my my youngest gd who lives 400 miles from me and is almost 3 and i can understand little gianna chela carabba. i had to turn the ac on so i could mow the lawn. happy mother's day to all wheather you are a mother grandmother aunt caregiver whatever. as they say it takes a village to raise a child.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)