Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

so I am curious, what's behind your screen name?  there are some very interesting screen names there and I'm curious how you thought of it???

L for Lyz, Foster last name, and of course farm for my family animals and life as a whole!

by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:31 AM
Replies (41-50):
AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on May. 12, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Now that's a blast from the past. I remember my grandparents belonged to a CB club and used to get together for pizza on friday nights. My dad had one in our truck so he and other drivers could be alerted to where the police were, so they'd know to slow down.

Quoting LFosterfarm:

my nickname for the longest time was tooty and tooter, go figure!  but my CB was tooty!  I remember those days, I used to think they were so cool, we had them in every vehicle we owned.

Quoting firelites:

I've have the firelites handle sooo long I got first pick on the spelling on hotmail  and still maintain it, it's a soft warm cozy not harsh kind of handle all the way back from when I used it as my CB (yes I mean citizens band radio) handle when I was 16.

LFosterfarm
by on May. 12, 2012 at 12:37 PM

we used it for that too, and alot of times we were in different vehicles so we could communicate back and forth as well.  when we all got to gether for family vacations aunts and uncles had them too and it was very handy I must say.

Quoting AndrewsMomPDX:

Now that's a blast from the past. I remember my grandparents belonged to a CB club and used to get together for pizza on friday nights. My dad had one in our truck so he and other drivers could be alerted to where the police were, so they'd know to slow down.

Quoting LFosterfarm:

my nickname for the longest time was tooty and tooter, go figure!  but my CB was tooty!  I remember those days, I used to think they were so cool, we had them in every vehicle we owned.

Quoting firelites:

I've have the firelites handle sooo long I got first pick on the spelling on hotmail  and still maintain it, it's a soft warm cozy not harsh kind of handle all the way back from when I used it as my CB (yes I mean citizens band radio) handle when I was 16.

tinysmom160
by Bronze sister on May. 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM

tinysmom= tiny is my dogs name and I am a mom to him and two great adult kids and the 160 is just a number.

alexgia
by Silver sister on May. 12, 2012 at 2:28 PM
i have to constantly change my passwordat work and i usually use some combination of grandkids names. these are my granddaughters alexia and gianna's nicknames.
sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on May. 12, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Im a sahm... have been for 17 yrs.

I always imagine someone saying "look at 'er, she thinks shes a stay at home lady" in a cockney accent.  So sahlady.

lynked
by sister of the year on May. 12, 2012 at 5:35 PM

When I remarried 28 years ago to a man with the last name of Lynk, my sister-in-law wrote on our mirror "lynked for life" and it stuck.  I've used it ever since.

Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on May. 12, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Moms_Angels1960 I am a Mom I love Angels my real ones of course my kids & grand kids, and I collect Angels, 1960 year I was born.

shorty13417
by Bronze sister on May. 12, 2012 at 6:46 PM

mine is one of my nicknames "shorty' and 13417 is just numbers that i picked out no reason for them

Del672
by Silver sister on May. 12, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Del, these are my initials, and the 672, just a number cm gave me. lol   I have been Del for 10 yrs now.

calico1954
by Sister on May. 12, 2012 at 7:22 PM

calico - the first 3 letters are my initials, and the 1954 is the year i was born.  i don't know why i think i want to advertise that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN