Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Momma's Day to all of you beautiful moms!!! Any special plans??

Posted by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:10 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 382 Total Views

So whatcha all doing for Mother's Day weekend?  Do you spend time with your kids and/or your own Mom's??  I bought my mom a nice present and will stop by her place tomorrow afternoon.  She lives about 10 minutes away which is very convenient.  And I will hang out for about an hour.  Then on Sunday, I will be spending the afternoon with my daughter at the movie theater to watch the show "Dark Shadow."  A new one with Johnny Depp.......yummy!!  And then we will do some shopping right by the movie theater.  As for my son, I guess I will be seeing him Sunday evening because he will be busy playing baseball on Sunday afternoon. 

But I know what I WON'T be doing...............cooking or cleaning on Mother's Day!!!!  lol  I am totally just chillen out!!  Hope you ladies have a great, relaxing weekend!!!!  ;-)

happy mothers day2

by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
javamom12
by Bronze sister on May. 11, 2012 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this
  • Thanks. Happy Mother's Day to you too.  I will visit my mom, 5 min. away, my MIL , 10 min away. I bought them both flowers in pots for their yards.  I know I will not discuss, "Fifty Shades of Grey", with either one of them. LOL Then, if there is any time left over, I will try to relax at home.
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on May. 11, 2012 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

visiting my mom and Nana but other than that dh is making dinner..

happy mothers day2 to you too!!

suzi960
by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you honey bunch ,happy mothers day to you too !!!! I'll be relaxing with my family ... My mom is in Florida so we sent her flowers and balloons !!!! Lol. Have a fabulous day my sweet friend !!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
partygal19dani
by Dani <3 on May. 11, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Quoting javamom12:

• Thanks. Happy Mother's Day to you too.  I will visit my mom, 5 min. away, my MIL , 10 min away. I bought them both flowers in pots for their yards.  I know I will not discuss, "Fifty Shades of Grey", with either one of them. LOL Then, if there is any time left over, I will try to relax at home.

Oh c'mon, why not??  lol  That would be a great book to discuss over a cup of hot tea with cookies!!!  lmao  Heck, maybe they would even want to borrow the books!!!  hahaha  I'm the mom and I gave my 23 yr old daughter the first 2 books!!!  lol  I am such a bad influence!  Or maybe I'm just a cool mom.  I'd like to think of myself that way instead.  ;-)

partygal19dani
by Dani <3 on May. 11, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Quoting suzi960:

Thank you honey bunch ,happy mothers day to you too !!!! I'll be relaxing with my family ... My mom is in Florida so we sent her flowers and balloons !!!! Lol. Have a fabulous day my sweet friend !!!

Very nice present for your mom!!  What about the mutha-n-law??  lmao  Did you get her a copy of 50 Shades??  hahaha  Could you just picture the look on her face if you did that and described what the book was about?!?!!  Priceless!!  ;-)  And by the way, love your new profile pic!!!  Your wavy, thick hair is just gorgeous!!  Is it naturally curly or do you get perms?

suzi960
by on May. 11, 2012 at 1:47 PM
It's natural dani .... Ughhh my mil. Maybe that what she needs ...lol. A little kinky. Fu@$%#ery
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
partygal19dani
by Dani <3 on May. 11, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Quoting suzi960:

It's natural dani .... Ughhh my mil. Maybe that what she needs ...lol. A little kinky. Fu@$%#ery

Love your natural hair Suzi.......so pretty!!  And yeah I think we could ALL benefit from a little of that!!  lol  I'm gonna have to go back and re-read the first book.........while drinking wine, by candlelight, soaking in a bubble bath.  Yep that idea sounds pretty damn good to me!!  haha  Laters baby, enjoy your weekend!!!  ;-)

mommabelli
by Med Mom on May. 11, 2012 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! Happy Mother's Day to you too! My son told me he would make me breakfast Sunday morning, how sweet! I got a homemade card from him and dd! I will call my mom up on mother's day, and i sent her a card.

graduateChristy

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on May. 11, 2012 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Nothing on the agenda that I know of, but I do know that I am taking my mom out for lunch. Shes been wanting to do that with me for a month and I've played it that I already ate, lol. Teehee sneaky daughter I am.
Have a wonderful mothers day!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzi960
by on May. 11, 2012 at 6:39 PM

sounds good to be babes..lol...laters : ))

Quoting partygal19dani:

Quoting suzi960:

Love your natural hair Suzi.......so pretty!!  And yeah I think we could ALL benefit from a little of that!!  lol  I'm gonna have to go back and re-read the first book.........while drinking wine, by candlelight, soaking in a bubble bath.  Yep that idea sounds pretty damn good to me!!  haha  Laters baby, enjoy your weekend!!!  ;-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)